Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if it’s a dodgy account why would Reiss and Emily follow it ??!
It’s him people just don’t wannna accept it seems like, literally 2 verified people that he’s linked to follow it , why would he follow his other mates this account probably has a different purpose to friends and family who knows but it’s defooo him.

Reactions: 1
guys i’m not convinced at all it’s him because whoever it is is asking me for nudes and sent me a dick pic… and i do not think jg would be that stupid
I do kind of think he’s that stupid but also SURELY HE’S NOT.

(also what did it look like? cheers.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would suggest anyone who's allowed this account to follow them removes it as a follower. it's booky af

Reactions: 3
the innocence of the ‘that could be anyones willy’ after being sent a NON CONSENSUAL DICK PIC. nah everyone who has instagram needs to report that account for impersonation, that’s vile behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.