Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtffffff but if it’s a fake account why are two people that are verified following it then ,,,,,tit don’t make sense

Guys I actually feel soooo bad for looking at Emily's following wtf did I start😳😳
don’t stress, you’ve potentially outed an impersonator and could stop someone from being seriously catfished! everyone needs to report the account if they have instagram.

Reactions: 2
Tbf this has been incredibly entertaining
I did say somewhere in the thread I have autism and I am like the FBI when it comes to this kind of stuff (not using it as an excuse either as I know some people use their disabilities as an excuse ) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
not pointing fingers but ive just had a thought. bit weird to only post on this thread in august and then today but nowhere else on tattle then point this page out....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jack Grealish #22 His love life is such a mess. No wonder poor Sash has got IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not pointing fingers but ive just had a thought. bit weird to only post on this thread in august and then today but nowhere else on tattle then point this page out....
If this is aimed at me I've been a lurker for while just never had the confidence to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ok so what are the chances that someone who's not him makes a private account that's then followed by two actual celebs despite the fact it's an account with just his initials and no profile photo (so, nothing really identifiable other than initials). surely if someone were to impersonate him they'd actually try to make it look like the account is somewhat obviously his?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.