Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a brilliant time at the match tattlers. Totally with you in spirit. Come on England. Full reports of the real life beauty of JG please😁✌✌🤟ygm.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely not jealous at all of Sasha enjoying a lovely shopping trip, spa day and then sharing a nice warm bed with JG after. Not. Jealous. At. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
you know what i really like about sasha is that she’s not afraid to go out or be pictured/recorded not wearing make up. it’s so refreshing to see and she has lovely skin.
also super jealous that she can eat absolute tit and not gain any weight 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you know what i really like about sasha is that she’s not afraid to go out or be pictured/recorded not wearing make up. it’s so refreshing to see and she has lovely skin.
Think that's to do with the shits she get for always eating dairy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t think she’ll be sharing his bed tonight won’t they go back to sgp or somewhat

Reactions: 3
Imagine the delightful aroma in their flat after Sasha’s had an Ibs explosion and Jacks doing protein farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
My face would be constantly aglow if I was with JG… daily facials from the man himself

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.