Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he doesn’t play next Friday, I swear to God I’ll be rioting!!!
Southgate you hear me?! I’m telling you in my bets mum voice, you’ll play him for the full 90 OR ELSE!!!
I second this!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think Jack will start on the bench tomorrow and may come in as a sub later on. Sterling’s goal the other night might just give him a chance of starting.

From a 100% selfish perspective I want Jack benched for the whole match as I want him healthy for Wembley next week. But also I want him to have game time as he’ll feel tit if he doesn’t and I like happy Jack 🙂🥰.

Thankfully I can use my friend’s Now TV account for a day pass. Poor friend of mine is only too happy to indulge my Jack obsession, she’s visiting this weekend and I’m going to make her watch the whole match as well 🤣
He will require stress relief.........

Orally. From me .

💦💥😈🍆😛

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he will play, not so sure about starting though… hope all of you who are going to Webley will have a perfect view on that arse and bouncy bulge in action🤞🏼

• Heart
I’m sure he will play, not so sure about starting though… hope all of you who are going to Webley will have a perfect view on that arse and bouncy bulge in action🤞🏼
Can’t wait - I’m lucky I’ve seen the arse and bouncing bulge in the flesh twice already in the last two months and what a sight to behold 😍😍😍

Gareth needs to ATONE for his awful treatment of Jack last time (which everyone criticised, including Gary Linekar) by playing him the full 90 minutes next Friday, whatever happens.

Can’t wait - I’m lucky I’ve seen the arse and bouncing bulge in the flesh twice already in the last two months and what a sight to behold 😍😍😍

Gareth needs to ATONE for his awful treatment of Jack last time (which everyone criticised, including Gary Linekar) by playing him the full 90 minutes next Friday, whatever happens.
Extremely lucky, i hope the next months will be the same, full of Jack for you!!!!!
Really jealous, I need to plan a trip to the UK, a Chelsea-ManCity would be fine next year… until then i have time to create a Raya profile (and get a boob job)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I¨ve been checking brittish press and the only article I saw about the anniversary movie night was in OK Magazine. That must hurt so much for Sasha, her bf refuses to post about it or reposting her post or get tagged in the companies posts even do he must know that his "secret weapon" is not secret anymore and even though The Sun labelled them "the new Beckhams" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My gran know who they are but she will never know who Jack is unless I´m marry him) not one single soul at that paper obvious find her interesting enough to follow on insta. Mic drop.

Reactions: 4
Jack Grealish #21 - sickly balloons and sweets are a crime, run away to us tattlers and we’ll show you a good time

Reactions: 10
Comment on Sashas latest YT is cracking me up. They said - is Jack hiding behind the sofa when you film 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I¨ve been checking brittish press and the only article I saw about the anniversary movie night was in OK Magazine. That must hurt so much for Sasha, her bf refuses to post about it or reposting her post or get tagged in the companies posts even do he must know that his "secret weapon" is not secret anymore and even though The Sun labelled them "the new Beckhams" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My gran know who they are but she will never know who Jack is unless I´m marry him) not one single soul at that paper obvious find her interesting enough to follow on insta. Mic drop.
i just don’t think he cares enough like i do find it weird because their relationship is not at all secret anymore and he STILL doesn’t claim her??? idk like he obviously likes her enough to be with her and whatever but that is so shady.

i just don’t think he cares enough like i do find it weird because their relationship is not at all secret anymore and he STILL doesn’t claim her??? idk like he obviously likes her enough to be with her and whatever but that is so shady.
I do honestly think that they've just agreed to keep the private stuff off their public instas. Everyone knows they're a couple, it's not a secret. Although I think he is a dirty dog, I don't think there's an agenda from him to pretend she doesn't exist. Girls are going to want to shag him whether he's public with her or not

Reactions: 9
they can have a private relationship by choice, but you don't want to show off the woman you supposedly love once in your life???? It's just a photo to show that you prioritize your relationship more than the girls on Instagram, plus, with jack's fame, it might even clean up his image. if her girlfriend was rihanna, he would upload pictures of her all the time 🤡

Reactions: 7
they can have a private relationship by choice, but you don't want to show off the woman you supposedly love once in your life???? It's just a photo to show that you prioritize your relationship more than the girls on Instagram, plus, with jack's fame, it might even clean up his image. if her girlfriend was rihanna, he would upload pictures of her all the time 🤡
I suspect it’s not worth the abuse it would lead to for her

If he was staring at me. I would abandon filming and be rolling around on that sofa withJG😁
Just imagine trying to work and Jack eye bleeping you while you’re doing it 🥵 I’d launch myself at him!

No Man City training pics yet today…will they lay low pre-Derby? Or will they actually deliver the goods beyond Phil getting his precise haircut?

I do honestly think that they've just agreed to keep the private stuff off their public instas. Everyone knows they're a couple, it's not a secret. Although I think he is a dirty dog, I don't think there's an agenda from him to pretend she doesn't exist. Girls are going to want to shag him whether he's public with her or not
Tbf I think there’s a higher percentage of people who don’t know he has a girlfriend I mean unless you follow his social media (actually scrap that she ain’t on there) unless you follow whatever news outlets talk about them you probably wouldn’t know. I bet it I asked people around me majority of them wouldn’t know he’s in a relationship lol and that’s exactly how he wants it

Last edited:
Tbf I think there’s a higher percentage of people who don’t know he has a girlfriend I mean unless you follow his social media (actually scrap that she ain’t on there) unless you follow whatever news outlets talk about them you probably wouldn’t know. I bet it I asked people around me majority of them wouldn’t know he’s in a relationship lol and that’s exactly how he wants it
Same if it wasn't for tattle I wouldn't have a clue and if someone told me I would say they are lying because she's nowhere to be seem. She's also not really in the media so can't say they know from that

• Haha
Same if it wasn't for tattle I wouldn't have a clue and if someone told me I would say they are lying because she's nowhere to be seem. She's also not really in the media so can't say they know from that
pretty sure that’s exactly how I found out about her too either that or it was tik tok 😂 there’s a difference between being private and not even acknowledging her existence including walking miles ahead of her in public. He wants to portray the typical single footballer image as that’s what benefits him. I mean come in he’s on bloody raya he doesn’t want them seeing lovey dovey posts all over his Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️ I often wonder how much if it is actually about “protecting Her” and how much it’s actually all about HIM 👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.