Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she defo comes on tattle and i’m p.sure his sister does as well from posts on the old wags threads. no point in sending her a message about it. we don’t know her and it’s none of our business 🤷🏻‍♀️ leave her to post her inspirational posts in peace. we all know she’s not the only girl he dips his dick in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread is a joke at times, it's meant be a rave thread.
I mean we know he isn't a saint - he's a hot, loaded, young, pro footballer fgs- of course he's going to take the perks, we know his relationship with Sasha is a odd - but that's their business at the end of day!
We'd all take a railing off him given the chance - how can anyone take such a moral high ground when we'd all duck him ourselves anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she defo comes on tattle and i’m p.sure his sister does as well from posts on the old wags threads. no point in sending her a message about it. we don’t know her and it’s none of our business 🤷🏻‍♀️ leave her to post her inspirational posts in peace. we all know she’s not the only girl he dips his dick in
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 No one doesn’t need to send her anything lol it’s none of our business leave them to it, there’s been a lot worse that’s gone on and she’s still in the relationship!

Reactions: 6
Ere we are. One night is all I ask.
Not sure one night would be enough for me, don’t think I could ever get enough 🥵

Although tbf I’d take one hour of him right now, beggars like me can’t be choosers 😂

Also looks like it says “hole taking” on the wall behind him in the pics of him in the Man City hoodie. How apt - fancy trying that out with me Jack?

Reactions: 2
wait what happened with his sister and the wag thread what did I miss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure one night would be enough for me, don’t think I could ever get enough 🥵

Although tbf I’d take one hour of him right now, beggars like me can’t be choosers 😂

Also looks like it says “hole taking” on the wall behind him in the pics of him in the Man City hoodie. How apt - fancy trying that out with me Jack?
ugh I know, 10 minutes I’m sure is sufficient😂

hole taking 😂😂😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.