Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd literally do anything for this man! I would die for him! He's every red flag imaginable, and I'm totally ignoring it all because he's perfect and I love him. My heart belongs to him, he owns me.
Same, same 😭

I don’t care though, life is (very) short. I need to appreciate and indulge in beauty when I find it ❤

Reactions: 5
I think this is your first non-smutty post, welcome to the dark side 🖤

(hard same.)
I can make it smutty if you'd prefer. 😆😆

Talking about how I would die for this man. Preferably by getting smothered by those fat arse cheeks sitting on my face ande being buried too deep between his cheeks to be able to breathe. Or sucking that thick dick of his so much and so deep I'm gagging and choking on it so I can't breathe. 😆😆

But honestly, as much as I'd be just some holes for him to use and ruin as pleases. I so just want to cuddle him in bed, have his arms wrapped around me, being a little spoon wrapped up in him. His scent filling my nostrils as I nuzzle into his strong chest. My hands stroking his hair and kissing him as we fall asleep together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Talking about how I would die for this man. Preferably by getting smothered by those fat arse cheeks sitting on my face ande being buried too deep between his cheeks to be able to breathe. Or sucking that thick dick of his so much and so deep I'm gagging and choking on it so I can't breathe. 😆😆

But honestly, as much as I'd be just some holes for him to use and ruin as pleases. I so just want to cuddle him in bed, have his arms wrapped around me, being a little spoon wrapped up in him. His scent filling my nostrils as I nuzzle into his strong chest. My hands stroking his hair and kissing him as we fall asleep together.
This is why i love that i found Tattle… you can write down your darkest fantasies, and instead of judgement you have people with even kinkier thoughts clapping for you😂🙏🏼
I really hope Jack comes here once in a while when he needs an ego boost or just a good laugh

Reactions: 8

You do know you’re a prime candidate for writing a fanfic? What a lovely summary, basically encapsulating all our thoughts of Jack in one 😍.
I’d love to both get asphyxiated from sucking him off followed by an all night spooning sesh from the exhaustion he’d wreak on me from railing me to death and breaking my headboard in the process 🤣
Jack - any time between your evening training session (Pep you are ridiculous) and your annoyingly early start tomorrow to pop over for some of the above?

Reactions: 5
You do know you’re a prime candidate for writing a fanfic? What a lovely summary, basically encapsulating all our thoughts of Jack in one 😍.
I’d love to both get asphyxiated from sucking him off followed by an all night spooning sesh from the exhaustion he’d wreak on me from railing me to death and breaking my headboard in the process 🤣
Jack - any time between your evening training session (Pep you are ridiculous) and your annoyingly early start tomorrow to pop over for some of the above?
I spend all day long oscillating between duck ME and LOVE ME. I can't decide what I want more.

how can any man be SO sexy and SO loveable? Is he actually two different people? Twins? (omg imagine, hello —🐖—)

duck me Jack:
D3BE5ACD-4930-41ED-A8F1-B6C2D97D0EF6.jpeg

love me Jack:
11A253B5-EDEB-4E78-AF42-67F89AC6A474.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Another treat from this account this morning.
The actual aches I get between my legs watching this 😩

🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just had a quick peak on the Footballer Wag thread and some of them haven’t been nice about my miss-post!
I know Jack is a total duck boy, I’m a married middle aged rotound mum, but duck me he’s hot as!
Given half the chance with him, my leggings would be off in a shot!!! 🤣
You don’t know what you missing Jack!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a quick peak on the Footballer Wag thread and some of them haven’t been nice about my miss-post!
I know Jack is a total duck boy, I’m a married middle aged rotound mum, but duck me he’s hot as!
Given half the chance with him, my leggings would be off in a shot!!! 🤣
You don’t know what you missing Jack!!! 🤣
rotund mum 😂😂cushion for the pushing (from jack) 💖

Reactions: 2
Jacks benched today, he might come on for half time though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jacks benched today, he might come on for half time though.
I’m not surprised, they might save him for 60/70 mins in depending on how it goes.
I don’t mind, don’t want him getting badly fouled/injured ahead of next week!

Reactions: 2
Why? You’re clearly gonna win lol Times have changed.

And even if some reason you don’t- you still are challenging for the title and cups.
yeah I hope we do bloody win but there’s no telling what will happen. Both teams are playing pretty good atm and derby days are always unpredictable as the players wanna prove something and play 10x harder. It’s gonna be a good match to watch that’s for sure.

COME ON CITYYYYY 💙🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.