Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack posted a happy 1 year anniversary for Sasha on twitter in Nov 2014. They knew each other from school before then but I'm guessing they weren't 'official' until 2014.

Reactions: 2
U can see shes trying hard, but for me its just tooo much crap around, generally its disturbing.... I 'd slip or got burned witin 5 Min. also from experience the harder u try the less a man will respect u love!!!!!

Reactions: 9
screaming that you posted that in there 🤣🤣 especially the comment about being jealous of her getting railed 😭😭😭😭
I know I can’t believe it, I’ve cringing!
They were ok actually to be fair, I’ll give them that!
Said to me they think that I had the wrong thread but they were polite enough!
I’m that fuming that I’m not walking like John Wayne this morning because of an anniversary pounding from Jack, I dunno what thread I’m posting on!!! 🤣

There was a tattler who could access his private insta at one point....where are you girl
Jack’s here anyway, give us a sign Jack! 👋🏼
A workout pic / video would be good today thanks……..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m that fuming that I’m not walking like John Wayne this morning because of an anniversary pounding from Jack, I dunno what thread I’m posting on!!! 🤣

Oooh a workout video would be just the ticket today, preferably with him peeling his sweaty t shirt off and sweat dripping off his nipples 🥵🥵🥵

He’ll need to work off the annoyance he’ll get from Walks, Stonesy and Little Phil ripping the piss out of him all day today 🤣

Reactions: 1

😊Lol that was me because I know what the regulars can be like in that thread! This time no one complained- maybe they are warming to him

Reactions: 3
On Sash story after quote, there is a venue with a balloon arch. Either work ? or celebration

Reactions: 2
On Sash story after quote, there is a venue with a balloon arch. Either work ? or celebration
I just dirtied my Instagram by going to her profile. It’s a balloon and flower arch - but they’re so ten a penny with that lot they’d get a balloon arch to celebrate having a tit.

Looks like some elaborate afternoon tea is gonna go down to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
looks like it’s just the cafe’s set up to me. A lot of restaurants and cafes have balloon arches or flower arches it’s the new thing, plus the fact it has pumpkins In makes me think it’s been up all month as it’s not really relevant to any party other than Halloween. There’s no other decor to suggest there’s any celebration happening, the lack of tacky personalised word art menus is a give away 😂 plus there’s no other human in sight

• Haha
Love the Tesco woman!
Do we think JG will be benched tomorrow?
i hope not but maybe!

i think the best option for this game is playing mahrez on the right, foden on the left and sterling in the false 9 role. i hope if he is played they play him in the middle but can’t see pep changing tactics but who knows!

i hope not but maybe!

i think the best option for this game is playing mahrez on the right, foden on the left and sterling in the false 9 role. i hope if he is played they play him in the middle but can’t see pep changing tactics but who knows!
I'm wondering if Sterling will get the start ahead of him. I didn't take out a sky sports subscription for 10 minutes of JG arse action. and i'm tied into a bleeping contract. he better not get injured

Reactions: 4
I think Jack will start on the bench tomorrow and may come in as a sub later on. Sterling’s goal the other night might just give him a chance of starting.

From a 100% selfish perspective I want Jack benched for the whole match as I want him healthy for Wembley next week. But also I want him to have game time as he’ll feel tit if he doesn’t and I like happy Jack 🙂🥰.

Thankfully I can use my friend’s Now TV account for a day pass. Poor friend of mine is only too happy to indulge my Jack obsession, she’s visiting this weekend and I’m going to make her watch the whole match as well 🤣

Benching him for whole game might have knock-on effect to England. We already know Southgate seems to have a problem with him, so he might end up being benched for the Manchester derby and benched for the England games. NO!!!!!!!!

I think Jack will start on the bench tomorrow and may come in as a sub later on. Sterling’s goal the other night might just give him a chance of starting.

From a 100% selfish perspective I want Jack benched for the whole match as I want him healthy for Wembley next week. But also I want him to have game time as he’ll feel tit if he doesn’t and I like happy Jack 🙂🥰.

Thankfully I can use my friend’s Now TV account for a day pass. Poor friend of mine is only too happy to indulge my Jack obsession, she’s visiting this weekend and I’m going to make her watch the whole match as well 🤣
I mean given the fact my husband is a Man U supporter, tomorrow is my only chance of being openly able to watch that sex god on the big screen and not squinting at my iPad 😂😂 just give me one half Pep, that’s all I’m asking for.

Reactions: 4

If he doesn’t play next Friday, I swear to God I’ll be rioting!!!
Southgate you hear me?! I’m telling you in my bets mum voice, you’ll play him for the full 90 OR ELSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband is a big Man U fan and I keep winding him about the derby as if I’m a huuuuge city fan 🤣🤣 literally only been following them since Jack joined I will admit!

Can’t wait to drool over his bulge openly and proudly!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.