Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I hope we do bloody win but there’s no telling what will happen. Both teams are playing pretty good atm and derby days are always unpredictable as the players wanna prove something and play 10x harder. It’s gonna be a good match to watch that’s for sure.

COME ON CITYYYYY 💙🤍
It's also ole has the best record against pep so ots defo gonna be a good Derby.

Reactions: 1
Lmaooo own goal 😂😂
My next door neighbour ain’t gunna be happy🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brilliant win - shame there was nothing more than a few glimpses of Jack warming up but at least he’s had a rest ahead of Wembley 😃

If he sees another jar of sweets again he’s probably going to smash it on the floor 🤣

I didn’t watch the match, did Pep bring Jack on??
Sadly not - paid £10 for my sky pass to only have 5 seconds of Jack 🤣 but nevertheless it was an enjoyable match to watch

Brilliant win - shame there was nothing more than a few glimpses of Jack warming up but at least he’s had a rest ahead of Wembley 😃

If he sees another jar of sweets again he’s probably going to smash it on the floor 🤣

Sadly not - paid £10 for my sky pass to only have 5 seconds of Jack 🤣 but nevertheless it was an enjoyable match to watch
wow - bet he hated that

Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish#21 An arse too peachy to be warming benches, play the guy don't anger us wenches

Reactions: 15
Jack must have hated not playing in a game like that. 😢 Those are the games you want to be a part of.

Reactions: 3
The SEN child I look after at work is absolutely obsessed with the new Sports Direct xmas advert. They won't let me skip it if its come on Youtube during the nursery rhyme compilation video and they'll grab my hands so they can watch it so I put on the full advert video and they kept replaying it every time it finished 😭😭🥺🥺 the amount of times I've seen Jack get hit by that snowball but hey, I guess there are worse jobs;).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FYI Fellow Wembley tattlers - my tickets arrived this morning!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.