Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he really could of made more of an effort l
The others look smarter/more natural/at ease. Sash needs to tone the fake look down and get a more suitable outfit, she looks like the most insecure one there.
And why can’t they get nice coloured balloons with these balloon wall/arch things? Awful shades of pastel etc again.
Right I’ll stop being a witch now 😂

Reactions: 1
The others look smarter/more natural/at ease. Sash needs to tone the fake look down and get a more suitable outfit, she looks like the most insecure one there.
And why can’t they get nice coloured balloons with these balloon wall/arch things? Awful shades of pastel etc again.
Right I’ll stop being a witch now 😂
like her too really doesn’t go she would of looked better in a pair of heeels

That’s what I was thinking. Might be trying to drop hints to jack.
thinks she’s friends with the girl who brand it is jack defo ain’t read nokid

i love her outfit but definitely doesn’t fit the vibe.

seems like she’s trying too hard to be edgy but can’t quite pull it off. hate when anyone wears something that has very obvious branding just comes off as tacky.

feel like balenciaga are just trolling people at this point to see how many stupid people they can get to buy weird ass tit. some of the tit they’ve released this year is insane. like the new track trainers look like trainer yer da puts on to walk the dog and they’re over £800????? pure look like asics i can’t get my head around it. they released a bin man jacket and it costs £3k. 3 thousand quid to look like you’re working for the local council collecting bins! make it make sense. people with money are off their bleeping heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
now honestly tell me balenciaga isn’t running some kind of social experiment to see how dumb rich people are and how much money they will spend just because of a ‘brand’ to show off.
48EED56A-BE8D-4680-93CD-AE567AEE5BA0.jpeg
5597D8D8-FF85-4AD6-BFD0-03B614E3867A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
jack catches the next flight to Mykonos and turned on raya
All the baby-trapper feels there…

Jack if you want some endless shagging come over to mine as there ain’t no baby tit going down here that’s for sure 👍🏻🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
defo reckon she’ll Abby trap him

When u working on the day of the derby feel like my hearts just broke 🥺😭😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Maybe there could be an announcement soon…..
Or most likely there because the other wags were invited.
Surely the latter. Would find it hard to get around the fact Jack can’t even admit publicly he’s with Sash and then have a baby with his invisible girlfriend? Would be the weirdest thing ever! Also he needs to focus on his game, he’s only just turned 26 and has enough to be getting on with in Pep’s bootcamp.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.