Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the latter. Would find it hard to get around the fact Jack can’t even admit publicly he’s with Sash and then have a baby with his invisible girlfriend? Would be the weirdest thing ever! Also he needs to focus on his game, he’s only just turned 26 and has enough to be getting on with in Pep’s bootcamp.
Lol just speculating… you’re probably right.

She seems happy with her furry baby at the moment

Reactions: 1
Lol just speculating… you’re probably right.

She seems happy with her furry baby at the moment
I dunno…weirder things have happened and the world is mental these days 🤣

As someone who’s childfree and likes sleeping I’d definitely go with the fur baby, so much easier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I child free and too old now. I think Sasha said on one of her videos she is an only child and would like to have four children. I don't think Jack has it in him yet to be a Dad. Maybe when his career is on the wane in a few years time. If they do have them they will be cute kids

Reactions: 2
For someone that is meant to be a model, I've never seen anyone more stiff and uncomfortable in front of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
seen lots of comments regarding jack online in regards to his performances. i think hes just going through that period where marhez, bernardo ect all went through in there first season its seen as a bedding in season and the best of jack grealish under pep will be next season.

Reactions: 3

"Baby if you have got to go away. I don't think I can take the pain. Won't you stay a other day day" lol🎶🎤. His smile though😁

she must want sons but jack must duck her with 3 condoms, while with amarah i sure don't even use them 💀 #freesasha

Last edited:
  • Haha

My kid did a little something 😂😂
It’s jack related 😂
this is the best thing over ever seen, cannot stop laughing!!!!!

who remembers when the guy from this band ran himself over with his own car which he blamed on eating too many jacket potatoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this is the best thing over ever seen, cannot stop laughing!!!!!

who remembers when the guy from this band ran himself over with his own car which he blamed on eating too many jacket potatoes 🤣
She’s a little genius 😂
Brian Harvey😂😂
deffo wasn’t from jacket potatos. I smoked weed with him at butlins in my late teens 😂 he was a proper creep Ended up getting his autograph on a new look voucher 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.