Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly its lovely what she's done but how bleeping awkward is he going to feel walking in to that. Those silly little trays on the floor with the pink heart cushions, the 'sasha and Jack's movie night' on everything. My husband would turn straight round and walk back out the door if I did anything like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopfully sky will be ok with all the candles and food on the floor.

It was also defo sasha who put this together. No guy would think to do this never mind jack who won't even acknowledge sasha.

I'm sorry but this is insta v reality it scream trying to show I have the perfect relationship when in reality you have a toxic relationship and should of left years ago. And also 10 years together and this is all well duck me I got this on my 1 year anniversary. My 10 year was a lot more special

It looks awful so tacky for a 10 year anniversary. Also not private when sasha letting the brands tag her. Because as we know sasha wants to be private but does everything to show off that she's still with jack even tho jack wants nothing to do with her.

Thats also why he wont propose he won't even be seen with her so no way would he put a ring in it. Until jack posts anything about her nothing has changed he still don't want to acknowledge her and sasha is still gonna try and force his hand which isn't working.
You’ve basically summed up all my thoughts more eloquently than I can manage at the end of a long week 😂 Totally spot on.

Honestly its lovely what she's done but how bleeping awkward is he going to feel walking in to that. Those silly little trays on the floor with the pink heart cushions, the 'sasha and Jack's movie night' on everything. My husband would turn straight round and walk back out the door if I did anything like that 😆
Honestly it’s so cringe, if I were with Jack I wouldn’t dream of doing anything like that as it’s totally not him (or most men). In fact it’s not even my cup of tea - I’d want to go out for an anniversary and have a nice steak, down a load of wine and have some cocktails and funky music 🤣 Lockdown anniversaries are a bit 2020

Reactions: 5
I’m happy with kfc or maccies on my anniversary come to mine jack I’ll get. U a Nando’s and an extra bj than what sash would give

Also gonna point out he won't be eating any of that with the united game on Saturday.

Sasha fan account that she runs is saying it's 8 years. So not even a mile stone but also must be going well if she's in her fan account and not being with jack.

I mean for all we know jacks not even there because God why would he want to be.

Reactions: 6
Oh god this is gunna be all over the Daily Mail tomorrow🙃
I’m just shocked she didn’t put anything up sooner.

Reactions: 1
Omg I am soooo surprised this set up is all public from them btw!?!

There might be an engagement sooner than we think!

Also - I’m quite annoyed knowing that she’s most likely banging him tonight 😩😩😩😩🥲 the jealousy is real
Go on Sash. She's up for a good night I am well jel. If that was me I would be picking Rose petals from the carpet out of my nether regions for a week.

• Haha
She’s been out with the wags today trying to be one and his been at trying , he really did wanna come home relax now his got to sit there with her , he’ll be going to the toilet every so often to jack rayayb

I was thinking about all the food going to waste... Sasha prob eats like one chocolate and Jack just wants a Nandos.

• Haha
it must be an exchange organized by her and the brand, i'm not saying that jack is not romantic but i'm sure that if he plans an anniversary it would not be so cringe and childish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it must be an exchange organized by her and the brand, i'm not saying that jack is not romantic but i'm sure that if he plans an anniversary it would not be so cringe and childish
I could see Jack more going out fora nice walk and meal

Reactions: 4
Wounder what his one night stands for do him defo not a balloon arch that's for children (sasha) maybe a lube or sex toy arch setting jack would love

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she did her 'everyone wants to kill me' video she said they'd been together 9 years, so this must be 10.
I actually think she's very sweet but I honestly don't know any bloke that would love this.

Reactions: 3
She’s been out with the wags today trying to be one and his been at trying , he really did wanna come home relax now his got to sit there with her , he’ll be going to the toilet every so often to jack rayayb
Nah he’s in the bathroom with “stomach issues” reading tattle right now.

Hiya Jack 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

No balloon arches here sweetie - steak and blow job* is my offer to you, simple yet effective 😃

*an all night blow job if that’s OK as I won’t want to release my mouth

• Haha
I noticed the salami etc on the platter and started thinking how stinky it would be after a couple of hours in a warm flat

I noticed the salami etc on the platter and started thinking how stinky it would be after a couple of hours in a warm flat
Ots gonna be gross and like I said jack won't be able to eat any because of the united game so what a waste. And hopfully sky don't eat anything bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.