Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think the man needs something to fly him away rn. Can fly right into my bed

Reactions: 1
This has given me the ick he need to do something big to rail me back in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She goes to all that effort and he still cheats on her wouldn’t waste my time or money if I was her he clearly ain’t arsed by all the insta tat.

Personally it reminds me of those teepee kids party’s every insta mum is having these days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also bugs me that the balloon strings cover the screen tbay would piss me off. Where’s the dog since she can’t access her own crate with all the tit in the way? Never mind lit candles and food in easy reach of the dog if it is there. That’s an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 11
how can you be 10 years with a guy who in july behaves like a single having orgys on a beach???
Well sasha fan account say its 8 years but I have no idea 🤣.

At this point she's just as toxic for staying in this type of joke of a relationship.

They will never get engaged they are more likely to break up after the world cup because Gareth likes him players to be in relationship. So after that more chance of them being over.

Nah he’s in the bathroom with “stomach issues” reading tattle right now.

Hiya Jack 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

No balloon arches here sweetie - steak and blow job* is my offer to you, simple yet effective 😃

*an all night blow job if that’s OK as I won’t want to release my mouth
I’m full on jealous she’s gonna be having an anniversary shag tonight though……like full on fewmin!!!
Jack I wouldn’t be bothering with all that balloon rose petal tit, bj, shag and a home cooked roast dinner👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 8
I can imagine Jack’s face when he walks in…” wot the fok is this”
Maybe he thinks she planned it to celebrate him being called up for the national team

anyway, have fun tonight love birds, happy anniversary (and Jack if you are bored and fed up, just hop on a flight, we can watch squid game together on my small tv, I’m waiting for you in my sexy Sponge Bob pj’s)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can imagine Jack’s face when he walks in…” wot the fok is this”
Maybe he thinks she planned it to celebrate him being called up for the national team

anyway, have fun tonight love birds, happy anniversary (and Jack if you are bored and fed up, just hop on a flight, we can watch squid game together on my small tv, I’m waiting for you in my sexy Sponge Bob pj’s)
probs hasn’t even seen it he’s gone straight to bed on peps strict orders! Got to rest ready to train for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Consensus here is that it’s an impractical farce for social media, with the poor dog mooching around in the background exchanging knowing looks with Jack “wot the fook is going on?”

Jack sneaks the dog to another room to play fifa and feed the dog the food he can’t eat as otherwise Pep will go batshit crazy and bench him on Saturday.

Also us tattlers clearly know how to show Jack a better time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’d much rather be giving himself a hand while staring at a giant pair of knockers in a hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Sasha got it for free, the brands decorated it for her if they could post pictures on social media for marketing. Since I am a nice swedish girl they can have a free tip from me: LESS IS MORE! It¨s too much of everything, it looks so overdone and a bit cringe. Like stuff girlie girls like but makes men and women like me tit ourselfs.

Reactions: 11
I think Sasha got it for free, the brands decorated it for her if they could post pictures on social media for marketing. Since I am a nice swedish girl they can have a free tip from me: LESS IS MORE! It¨s too much of everything, it looks so overdone and a bit cringe. Like stuff girlie girls like but makes men and women like me tit ourselfs.
Now the Swedish style hygge vibe would be so much better!

I mean look at the sugar here! Jack will be diabetic by the morning if he goes in for that, no good for his match prep at all…

51F1AD19-CDEC-4A00-8B25-51C70756132D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THIS, it’s so tacky. If a bloke did this for me I’d puke

Demoted him to future angry duck buddy in my head now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s safe to say this has given most of us the ick this evening
If Jack likes this than that’s a bigger ick for me than his van with the diamonds on the ceiling and the JG logos… I thought that is the worst

Reactions: 4
I’ve not got the ick as it’s not Jack’s doing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gunning for Wembley next Fri, bring it on! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.