Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that my first Jack fan fic is now at 60.2k views 😱😱😱 so many other thirsty Jack fans out there lol

Reactions: 13
The was a girl in the wags thread who matched with some players on there......she's not posted in a while.
Come back if you're lurking! :LOL:

I think some of them secretly love him really!
Love this pic of him. It promises much naughtiness and please ruin my life Jack😍

Reactions: 2
why in the WAGS thread they hate jack ??? he is a cheater but he is good
I'm of the opinion that one in particular got binned by him and is really salty about it 😑How can you have so much hate for someone you don't know. We all know he's a naughty wreckless drunk (and possibly the rest) but he's paid his dues for the very serious misdemeanours. If he stays out of trouble then he's learnt his lesson. We live in hope.

Reactions: 4
I'm of the opinion that one in particular got binned by him and is really salty about it 😑How can you have so much hate for someone you don't know. We all know he's a naughty wreckless drunk (and possibly the rest) but he's paid his dues for the very serious misdemeanours. If he stays out of trouble then he's learnt his lesson. We live in hope.
I totally agree with this 👀!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I can’t do the wags thread for this reason, it’s like the moral monastery or something over there. Jack’s a young lad who’s made mistakes, paid for them but otherwise comes across as a decent person - it’s like they expect him to act like a saint or something which I find weird 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus hard to judge his approach to relationships when we don’t know the full story about anything if we’re going to be honest.

Just on that tiktok his dancing his horrendous but it looks forced and he’s sober - there is a clip of him dancing from the Villa days in the changing room in that black and green kit and my god it’s 🥵🥵🥵 the way he moves his arse and hips (I don’t have the clip to hand sadly!)

Reactions: 3
Jack and Mings were always my favourite to watch at Villa now I have to give Mings twice the attention until Jack makes his return on 1st December.
I mean, there's worse things to turn your attention to 🥵🥵 Mings is a gift from God I'm sure of it

Yeah I can’t do the wags thread for this reason, it’s like the moral monastery or something over there. Jack’s a young lad who’s made mistakes, paid for them but otherwise comes across as a decent person - it’s like they expect him to act like a saint or something which I find weird 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus hard to judge his approach to relationships when we don’t know the full story about anything if we’re going to be honest.

Just on that tiktok his dancing his horrendous but it looks forced and he’s sober - there is a clip of him dancing from the Villa days in the changing room in that black and green kit and my god it’s 🥵🥵🥵 the way he moves his arse and hips (I don’t have the clip to hand sadly!)

I watch this roughly 2x per week

I find that boohoo tiktok so sexy… am I loveblind?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Saved to my favourites. I'm going to keep putting this out there in the hopes I can manifest a video of a slightly tipsy, suit wearing Jack, tie and collar undone having a little drunk boogy. I reckon he's first on the dance floor when the Dirty Dancing medley kicks in.

Reactions: 6
Saved to my favourites. I'm going to keep putting this out there in the hopes I can manifest a video of a slightly tipsy, suit wearing Jack, tie and collar undone having a little drunk boogy. I reckon he's first on the dance floor when the Dirty Dancing medley kicks in.
totally agree! His face and body reeled me in, but it's truly that adorable drunken-boogie, Dirty-Dancing-medley, roughed-up-suit energy that's kept me all :love: for the last four months 😭 you just know you'd NEVER have to drag him onto any dancefloor because he's propping it up all night long

(except when he's fingering you in the smoking area at 10.30pm)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack mate, you know exactly what that wink does to us. Well played!

totally agree! His face and body reeled me in, but it's truly that adorable drunken-boogie, Dirty-Dancing-medley, roughed-up-suit energy that's kept me all :love: for the last four months 😭 you just know you'd NEVER have to drag him onto any dancefloor because he's propping it up all night long

(except when he's fingering you in the smoking area at 10.30pm)
*puts dirty dancing medley on Christmas party playlist*

Reactions: 7
Can anyone please give me any scientific explanation on this cold autumn day, why this man is doing things to me like no one has before?
The teenage myself would laugh at me really.

my pros- cons Jack list would look a bit unbalanced:
Cons: 1000 qualities listed I never liked in a man and he has them all
Pros: well… just look at him

I cannot cope with this anymore

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Thank you for that - I’ve resisted getting tiktok so I have to rely on you other thirsty Jack whores to keep reposting these. God I never get over how insanely gorgeous he is 😍😍😍

I also find the boohoo one sexy, because he just doesn’t care does he? Always up for a laugh…and the way he sexily stares into the camera 🥵🥵🥵

Can anyone please give me any scientific explanation on this cold autumn day, why this man is doing things to me like no one has before?
The teenage myself would laugh at me really.

my pros- cons Jack list would look a bit unbalanced:
Cons: 1000 qualities listed I never liked in a man and he has them all
Pros: well… just look at him

I cannot cope with this anymore
Tell me about it 😭😭😭
My teenage self looks amateur looking back - and I thought my hormones were all over the place then.
I’d let Jack ruin my life, he’s just something else the things he does to me 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.