Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming 🤣

That guy needs to get in the bin for taking Jack’s name in vain! 🗑🗑🗑
Please get your blue gloves on and help me move him. His skin looks like leather and I’m scared to touch him as I don’t know what I will catch. Full PPE required x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep seeing on a few places people calling Jack greasy!! I mean WTF. doesn’t look bleeping greasy to me looks just perfect 🤤

Reactions: 1
Can’t find the friend’s christening posts. Has she changed it to private?
No but they were on her stories so they’ve disappeared now and Sasha’s private account was tagged not her public one

Reactions: 2
So I was creeping on that girls dubai highlight and you can see Jack with his arms round Sasha here! (But also both still on their phones) 😂😂😂

They were taking a selfie

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing on a few places people calling Jack greasy!! I mean WTF. doesn’t look bleeping greasy to me looks just perfect 🤤
Oh yeah the salty Villa fans who used to love him call him “Grease-lish” on Twitter 🙄🙄🙄

It’s just the Moroccan oil, wax and hair spray in his hair, YGM?

These people are just jealous that a) Jack has lovely locks we want to ruffle our fingers through, and b) women fancy the tit out of him, instead of them (like leather guy in that video)

Reactions: 3
Hello Ladies! After reading every comment in all 19 threads ( except the Hungarian games ones - sorry I’m Hungarian, had to skip them 😅) I finally had the courage to post.

I have always been into well behaved, reliable, romantic, polite guys with brain, great grammar skills (sorry for mine😅) classy simple style (no logos, diamonds), the ones you bring home to parents proudly. I had a summer fling with a scouser few years ago- total head - so I promised myself I would never ever fancy any English guy again, especially with a weird, not Crown and Downtow Abbey sounding accent.
Yet here I am obsessing about this brummie god for weeks now, having so many dirty thoughts that I could take a shower 69 times per day… not healthy.

thank you ladies for the funny hours i spent with reading the threads, it is reaaally fun and scary to see my exact thoughts written down by total strangers.
I go to bed every night hoping that the next day I will get the ick, or just forget who he is but it has not happened yet, I’m getting deeper and deeper into this(though he should be the one getting deep inside me haha) 🍆💦
Thank God I’m single, would not be able to maintain a relationship and this filth at the same time (boyfriend should go probably😅)so congrats to you, who do this on a daily basis, you are the real MVP’s

Anyway thanks for reading my novel, it’s good to let it out, I think 99% of Hungarian women have no idea who he is, so I am alone with this here 😭

In exchange I brought some nostalgic ones (I have a thing for baseball cap Jack…and Jack with a puppy… or with a braid… or/and a bulge)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
congratulations jack you became a 100% footballer, footballers who are far from their cities or countries have no choice but to get closer to their partner, until the holidays or when they leave the country there, they are all single without children, like mauro icardi, lautaro martinez, rodrigo de paul💀

Reactions: 2
Love this!! We are all in this together!!

The love for Jack and his bulge Unites all 🥰

Hello Ladies! After reading every comment in all 19 threads ( except the Hungarian games ones - sorry I’m Hungarian, had to skip them 😅) I finally had the courage to post.

I have always been into well behaved, reliable, romantic, polite guys with brain, great grammar skills (sorry for mine😅) classy simple style (no logos, diamonds), the ones you bring home to parents proudly. I had a summer fling with a scouser few years ago- total head - so I promised myself I would never ever fancy any English guy again, especially with a weird, not Crown and Downtow Abbey sounding accent.
Yet here I am obsessing about this brummie god for weeks now, having so many dirty thoughts that I could take a shower 69 times per day… not healthy.

thank you ladies for the funny hours i spent with reading the threads, it is reaaally fun and scary to see my exact thoughts written down by total strangers.
I go to bed every night hoping that the next day I will get the ick, or just forget who he is but it has not happened yet, I’m getting deeper and deeper into this(though he should be the one getting deep inside me haha) 🍆💦
Thank God I’m single, would not be able to maintain a relationship and this filth at the same time (boyfriend should go probably😅)so congrats to you, who do this on a daily basis, you are the real MVP’s

Anyway thanks for reading my novel, it’s good to let it out, I think 99% of Hungarian women have no idea who he is, so I am alone with this here 😭

In exchange I brought some nostalgic ones (I have a thing for baseball cap Jack…and Jack with a puppy… or with a braid… or/and a bulge)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Welcome to the cult club! And what a brilliant username you have chosen, Jack would be proud to be reminded of one of his best ever interviews 😂

What you’ve written could have been me writing the same thing, apart from the fact I’m English rather than Hungarian. And like you I’ve always gone for the clean, well spoken, intellectual sorts of men who wear suits and network 🤣

Bloody Jack has turned the rules of my universe upside down this year. He’s everything I’d never have gone for and now he’s everything I want 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve tried to blame all sorts of things - lockdowns, the effects of the Pfizer vaccine, some undiagnosed hormonal disorder, a bang on the head…still can’t figure it out.

Like you I’m glad I’m single right now, not only can I obsess/perve/fantasise guilt free, I don’t have to think about binning a boyfriend and I can have my poster of Jack on my wardrobe doors (yes I’m 36 years old).

Please enjoy sharing as much Jack content as you like. Have you got any upcoming match tickets booked?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
0F5C0C32-8640-4F35-9AFF-C4F970057A6C.jpeg
Happy Tuesday people! i was thinking, we should really come up with a name for us Grealish lovers, or maybe just roll with the JPEA-ers

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.