Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the cult club! And what a brilliant username you have chosen, Jack would be proud to be reminded of one of his best ever interviews 😂

What you’ve written could have been me writing the same thing, apart from the fact I’m English rather than Hungarian. And like you I’ve always gone for the clean, well spoken, intellectual sorts of men who wear suits and network 🤣

Bloody Jack has turned the rules of my universe upside down this year. He’s everything I’d never have gone for and now he’s everything I want 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve tried to blame all sorts of things - lockdowns, the effects of the Pfizer vaccine, some undiagnosed hormonal disorder, a bang on the head…still can’t figure it out.

Like you I’m glad I’m single right now, not only can I obsess/perve/fantasise guilt free, I don’t have to think about binning a boyfriend and I can have my poster of Jack on my wardrobe doors (yes I’m 36 years old).

Please enjoy sharing as much Jack content as you like. Have you got any upcoming match tickets booked?
The side effect of the Pfizer vaccine killed me 🤣🤣🤣

he must see these things. Especially cause lately he said he’s never off his phone. I wonder what he thinks to these 🤣🤣
LORD HAVE MERCY Jack AND Mings. I've been off here for a while (life, work, uni, blah blah) and this is what I return to?!! RIP me 🥵🥵🍆

Reactions: 6
Tempted to report it to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme:

“Vaccine* has resulted in chronic and unrelenting urges to shag Jack Grealish, accompanied by an elevated temperature, sweating, dizziness, palpitations, obsessive compulsive thoughts, breathlessness and vaginal aches and pains. Symptoms particularly severe during England international breaks, Saturday televised match times and Tuesday/Wednesday evenings depending on the Champions League schedule. Exposure to source of symptoms in the flesh likely to result in relapse.”

*First dose administered one week before the Euros kicked off, second dose administered on the day Man City played in the televised community shield…more than just a coincidence eh

8F6D1D31-9550-4643-920C-1635AA580D10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tempted to report it to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme:

“Vaccine* has resulted in chronic and unrelenting urges to shag Jack Grealish, accompanied by an elevated temperature, sweating, dizziness, palpitations, obsessive compulsive thoughts, breathlessness and vaginal aches and pains. Symptoms particularly severe during England international breaks, Saturday televised match times and Tuesday/Wednesday evenings depending on the Champions League schedule. Exposure to source of symptoms in the flesh likely to result in relapse.”

*First dose administered one week before the Euros kicked off, second dose administered on the day Man City played in the televised community shield…more than just a coincidence eh

View attachment 829888
Do it!

LORD HAVE MERCY Jack AND Mings. I've been off here for a while (life, work, uni, blah blah) and this is what I return to?!! RIP me 🥵🥵🍆
Jack and Mings were always my favourite to watch at Villa now I have to give Mings twice the attention until Jack makes his return on 1st December.

Reactions: 4
I DONT USE RAYA, i say someone tell him that they spoke for raya to see what he does in the m&g
I swear this was in Spanish to start with :ROFLMAO:

Can I ask why people think that Grealish Rebecca account is Sasha? Rare pics not seen elsewhere?

I said previously that if you won the Man City zoom meet and greet with Jack that it would be funny to say you’d spoken to him on Raya before just to see his reaction
That makes so much more sense 🤣. Imagine if you ask a question about his relationship status

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Thankyou Boo hoo for your service🤣
Practicing his moves for the tattle JG forumites Christmas party

That makes so much more sense 🤣. Imagine if you ask a question about his relationship status
Me: ‘so I hear you’ve got a secret weapon Jack!’
jack: ‘errrrrm’
Me: ‘well, how would you like to trade her in for a weapon of mass destruction, because I’d love to destroy you!’
jack: ‘I’ll dm you’

or something like that haha

Reactions: 4
Practicing his moves for the tattle JG forumites Christmas party

Me: ‘so I hear you’ve got a secret weapon Jack!’
jack: ‘errrrrm’
Me: ‘well, how would you like to trade her in for a weapon of mass destruction, because I’d love to destroy you!’
jack: ‘I’ll dm you’

or something like that haha
I hope he got paid plenty for that. His moves there not peng at all ygm🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.