Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think near Birmingham House. I can't think they have both doggies in the Manchester flat. Unless they have got a Manchester/Cheshire house now. So many questions for me from one photo. Even his dogs are lovely. Maybe the christening showed him how his peers operate in relationships. Too many questions 🤣
It’s in Birmingham, so was the venue for the christening.

Reactions: 4
Yes cheese on toast, Ed Sheeran,Drake,Zara hauls, fifa 2022, the doggies. Seriously it would be good.
Any reality show must include footage of him doing his hair routine, from lathering up in the shower to final style 😈🥵

And getting changed into his kit.

Well just him getting naked really 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
🥵🥵🥵🥵

And check out his Insta stories as well 🥵🥵🥵

I need a cold shower 😩😩😩

Doctor, please just write “Jack Grealish” on my death certificate.
It will apply even when I’m 90. He will forever be the death of me.

Reactions: 7
He’s so gorgeous in this campaign 😍

Boohoo know what the people want and it’s not Sasha modeling maternity wear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How have we not got any pics of him from yesterday in a suit
Because even now he still don't wanna be seen or near sasha. Has to be done on the sly when he goes out.

Bet he told people no pictures so he didn't have to be near his secret weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.