Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mines coming in post , as we leave early for the train Friday hope the come before then
Mine arrived in the post, but I checked my order email and it does say there is website / number you can contact in the event that you don’t get your tickets in time.

Reactions: 1

the comments… 🤯🤯😂
The comments give me passive aggressive vibes. Like they are only commenting because they think Sasha or jack are going to see it and follow them. No way they care that much about Sasha and jacks relationship. Even jack doesn’t care that much 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mine arrived in the post, but I checked my order email and it does say there is website / number you can contact in the event that you don’t get your tickets in time.
ill calll Monday or Tuesday

The comments give me passive aggressive vibes. Like they are only commenting because they think Sasha or jack are going to see it and follow them. No way they care that much about Sasha and jacks relationship. Even jack doesn’t care that much 😭😂
yeah and also the notebook is an iconic film like it’s hardly rare for it to be more than one persons favourite film? and it’s not like it was even favourite film it was favourite chick flick sooo…
these people annoy me.

Reactions: 1
every time i see him with children i think i want to have his children until i remember that he would probably be unfaithful to me 😭😭 i was reading mason mount thread and it seems corrupted by jack and ben, he is promiscuous but has no girlfriend

Screenshot_20211106-202246_Instagram.jpg

jack is telling his friends about the aniversary 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

AHHHH oh ffs Jack 😂😂
The fact he isn’t even following her either🤦🏻‍♀️ This man never fails to make me laugh, he’ll remove the like soon.
—I’m pretty sure the lads who he’s out with tonight knows her aswell👀

I reckon him and Amarah deffo seen each other while she was in Manchester. Even though there’s no proof I’m just thinking it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He hasn’t liked sasha’s last 3 pics but has liked the pic of a girl he doesn’t even follow 🥴

Reactions: 12
He’s out with some of his lad mates tonight (finally pep has let him out). Wonder what tit he’ll get up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel bad for sash now going to all that effort for th sor anniversary hasn’t even acknowledged her or her photos but gone out of his way to type amarah name in and like it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.