Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming that it’s 2 days after the anniversary and he’s liking his holiday shag’s photo. Bloody hell Jack

Reactions: 7
I wonder when he liked it? Maybe tonight getting brave with the lads after a bev, telling them about Mykonos so he’s gone on to her page. Either way it’s crappy even worse that he don’t follow her so he’s gone out of his way to like it. Sash hun dump him he’s a (very beautiful) scum bag! He doesn’t acknowledge her ever but can take time to like so random girls pictures 😬😬😬 no babe no

Reactions: 12
I wonder when he liked it? Maybe tonight getting brave with the lads after a bev, telling them about Mykonos so he’s gone on to her page. Either way it’s crappy even worse that he don’t follow her so he’s gone out of his way to like it. Sash hun dump him he’s a (very beautiful) scum bag! He doesn’t acknowledge her ever but can take time to like so random girls pictures 😬😬😬 no babe no
the most unfortunate thing is that he sure does not want to duck with amarah but he has no other option, he cannot use raya because then it ends up on tiktok or in the news, he cannot go out to private parties because guardiola cuts his balls and bleeping with sasha is boring. admittedly, he is using amarah as he does with sasha

Reactions: 3
I don't know how to make new thread. The most likes Jen 667 for next thread for the great suggestion. Jack Grealish#21 An arse too peachy to be warming benches, play the guy don't anger us wenches

Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish #21 the tattlers excited to see his ass at Wembley, the cousin is still a secret and the girls of mykonos more present than ever

Reactions: 2
I don't know how to make new thread. The most likes Jen 667 for next thread for the great suggestion. Jack Grealish#21 An arse too peachy to be warming benches, play the guy don't anger us wenches
Actually pretty sure it’s the one I post that has the most likes if that’s how the thread titles get picked around here 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s on page 50 for reference

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just when I thought he could finally be settling down with Sash he proves otherwise 🤣

Will she EVER leave him?

Reactions: 5
Morning Jack 👋🏼
I know you read here, if you are feeling hungover, I’m cooking a fry up this morning, there’ll be plenty for you and maybe a little Sunday morning delight too, this mam will look you in more ways than one 🤣
I love this naughty type Jack content like last night!!!
The balloon, grazing table, sweet stall content is boring AF!

I can’t cope with this man.
liking holiday bangs pic but doesn’t acknowledge his cousin on their anniversary.

SO TELL ME WHY,
Why WHY WOULD I STILL SELL MY SOUL FOR A NIGHT WITH THIS FUCKBOY???????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Might bow out for a few days.. dreamt they had a baby and Sasha was actually pregnant during that boohoo photo shoot, it wasn’t a false bump 😂😂 the baby was a girl and he seemed the best dad. Even the bloody dog was in there too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.