Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if it’s because I’m old but my only thought when seeing the anniversary setup was do they come back and tidy it up too? Hardly seems worth it if you’ve got to clean all that tit up yourself after.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
not got much to say about the anniversary setup because it’s given me the ick and let’s be honest here, just performative bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to my taste but playing devil's advocate - might have been a freebie for them two and the business get some high profile promotion. Everyone's quids in. Ain't that the life of an influencer now. We've already seen his questionable tastes in fashion and jewellery, he probably thought it was great and couldn't wait to snuggle upto Skye 😆

Reactions: 9
Not to my taste but playing devil's advocate - might have been a freebie for them two and the business get some high profile promotion. Everyone's quids in. Ain't that the life of an influencer now. We've already seen his questionable tastes in fashion and jewellery, he probably thought it was great and couldn't wait to snuggle upto Skye 😆
yeah i’d agree with this but they would both have to post about it on stories or profile and tag the business which neither of them have done. can only get high profile promo if JG acknowledges it and posts, which he clearly ain’t gonna do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
yeah i’d agree with this but they would both have to post about it on stories or profile and tag the business which neither of them have done. can only get high profile promo if JG acknowledges it and posts, which he clearly ain’t gonna do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah ok, so was it some super sleuthing from here that saw it was them two? I don't get instagram.

Reactions: 2
Ah ok, so was it some super sleuthing from here that saw it was them two? I don't get instagram.
yeh lol was tattle detectives that found the original post tagging only the cousin and then she posted a pic on her story but never tagged anyone

There was a tattler who could access his private insta at one point....where are you girl

Reactions: 8
well sash posted a picture of herself, and if it’s from today i don’t see any new rings at least!

I accidentally posted this to footballer & WAG earlier by mistake……ooopssss
have so many issues with the “anniversary date night”.
1 the balloons are in the way of the big ass screen!
2 sitting on the floor with those trays over you?! Nah mate, give me my pjs, the sofa and bowl of popcorn / treats within arms reach!
3 the snacks provided are not film snacks, grazing plater and Rock sweets?! Come on, where’s the nachos, dips, malteasers etc?!
4 (in my best JLings wevver style voice) The Notebook?!
5 Sash will be red roar this morning after being railed by Jack last night and I’m currently making the kids pack ups for school.
FEWMIN!!!!
On a positive note, a week today and I’ll be in Jack’s presence seeing that body for real at Wembley!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I accidentally posted this to footballer & WAG earlier by mistake……ooopssss
have so many issues with the “anniversary date night”.
1 the balloons are in the way of the big ass screen!
2 sitting on the floor with those trays over you?! Nah mate, give me my pjs, the sofa and bowl of popcorn / treats within arms reach!
3 the snacks provided are not film snacks, grazing plater and Rock sweets?! Come on, where’s the nachos, dips, malteasers etc?!
4 (in my best JLings wevver style voice) The Notebook?!
5 Sash will be red roar this morning after being railed by Jack last night and I’m currently making the kids pack ups for school.
FEWMIN!!!!
On a positive note, a week today and I’ll be in Jack’s presence seeing that body for real at Wembley!!!
Oh dear god - the shame of that. Did they all pile in on the attack? Sure the usuals had a response. Youre safe here 😛

screaming that you posted that in there 🤣🤣 especially the comment about being jealous of her getting railed 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly its lovely what she's done but how bleeping awkward is he going to feel walking in to that. Those silly little trays on the floor with the pink heart cushions, the 'sasha and Jack's movie night' on everything. My husband would turn straight round and walk back out the door if I did anything like that 😆
Mine wouldnt go out but would be like "Are u all right love??'😄😄😄

• Haha
I could’ve sworn Jack and Sasha have been together for ten years but one of her fan accounts said they’ve been together once 2013 so only 8 years , i get that’s a long time to be Together But it’s not even really a milestone
01FED0D2-CBF6-45CD-8E43-3B8BF82B0235.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.