Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My logic completely agrees, but I’m hormonal and irrationally angry about this 😂
I’m hormonal and generally stroppy this week too.
I’m also annoyed as I KNOW I could show Jack a better time and I wouldn’t put a sodding thing on bloody Instagram either.

Reactions: 1
He's defo say on his phone like normal and bet the group chats are going off making fun of jack for this tit

Reactions: 4
I haven’t got the ick 😂😂 even the trotters car park exchange didn’t give it to me. I don’t think anything this guy does could. I’ll happily take the coco pops and listen to Coldplay and sit in a minivan with him while he shops for bling😂😂 I’ll even shave his pubes for him and say thank you for the privilege 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pep will be waiting for him with a blood sugars test kit tomorrow 😫

I actually hope that it's some kind of joke, like Sasha did it because they got a better perk from doing it, or she's helping out a friend or something, and that it's not serious.......that they are both just finding it funny......

Hope that food isn't all going go end up in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211105-000337_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyone wanting to buy tickets tomorrow well your gonna have to wait even longer. Guess city really want member to go

there’s a new post on his private insta so i’m sure he’s posted about it (i can’t see it、just that the post count has gone up)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probs a selfie of himself 😂
That's more likely than anything else with that man 🤣 or maybe a pic with sky.

Let's be real everyone is gonna take the milk out of him after seeing the tit sasha has posted so no way would he post it in his private.

• Haha
i wonder what he thought when he saw the photo that sasha uploaded to instagram "noooo the girls on raya will think i'm taken 😭😭😭"

• Haha
Screenshot_20211105-073638_Instagram.jpg

Sasha just posted this. Think this tells us everything we need to know how last night went

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i wonder what he thought when he saw the photo that sasha uploaded to instagram "noooo the girls on raya will think i'm taken 😭😭😭"
His head would have hurt with the thoughts spinning round his head
“Avengers are gonna rip it out of me”
“Training tomorrow will be tit
“Pep’s gonna go mad if he sees this”
“Tattle’s going to implode”
“How long till I just get a shag and go to sleep”
“Get me to SGP already”

[/ ISPOILER]
View attachment 847808
Sasha just posted this. Think this tells us everything we need to know how last night went
if it were my anniversary with jack i would never post that the next day, i would be tired of sucking his cock so much

His head would have hurt with the thoughts spinning round his head
“Avengers are gonna rip it out of me”
“Training tomorrow will be tit
“Pep’s gonna go mad if he sees this”
“Tattle’s going to implode”
“How long till I just get a shag and go to sleep”
“Get me to SGP already”
who is in the avengers chat?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.