Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the ad. Jack is cute in that coat. I want him to start singing stay another day (furry hood reminds me of East 17 lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate that every Christmas ad has it snowing outside. I don't think it's ever snowed at Christmas in my lifetime

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god how cute and fit did he look.
Also who's the rugby player - thinks he's rugby, guy with the navy shirt?

Reactions: 2
Love the ad. Jack is cute in that coat. I want him to start singing stay another day (furry hood reminds me of East 17 lol)

I hate that every Christmas ad has it snowing outside. I don't think it's ever snowed at Christmas in my lifetime
It snowed on Exmoor in 2010 at Christmas as that’s where I was that year…but apart from 2009/10 ish when we had some really cold winters I’ve definitely not seen a snowflake on Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know they all do it but surely selecting three goalkeepers is a waste? I can't see how two wouldn't be sufficient

Reactions: 2
I know they all do it but surely selecting three goalkeepers is a waste? I can't see how two wouldn't be sufficient
It's just in case. Because a keeper could be hurt in training so then that leave 2 keeper. Always best to have 3 than 2 incase of injurys

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.