Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man City’s Media team are giving us the goods we need on a Wednesday afternoon. Brings a whole new meaning to hump day 🍑

5BF2167B-EACD-4BF1-9AB0-A90EC1BED0CD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been lurking around the fotball and wags threads on Tattle because I want to know who Super Ollies dad is, you know the creepy kid who meet all ballers and post clip on youtube and you always hear his creepy daddy saying "legend" in the clip. No one seems to know who he is though more than that they seem to have access to everybody. Anyway, you guys are the funniest ever. You make me laugh so much at work, kind of hard to explaine whats so funny to people at work since I´m Swedish. I think they will think that I´m actually weirder than I really am if I told them "I´m reading hilarious posts from women who want´s to sleep with Jack Grealish on an brittish gossip site, any questions on that?

Reactions: 12
Been lurking around the fotball and wags threads on Tattle because I want to know who Super Ollies dad is, you know the creepy kid who meet all ballers and post clip on youtube and you always hear his creepy daddy saying "legend" in the clip. No one seems to know who he is though more than that they seem to have access to everybody. Anyway, you guys are the funniest ever. You make me laugh so much at work, kind of hard to explaine whats so funny to people at work since I´m Swedish. I think they will think that I´m actually weirder than I really am if I told them "I´m reading hilarious posts from women who want´s to sleep with Jack Grealish on an brittish gossip site, any questions on that?
Welcome, and glad our cult status is reaching other parts of the globe 🤣. Yes we know the creepy kid and his dad and we get very annoyed at them getting ALL the shirts and balls and souvenirs from players, many (like Jack) who are too nice to tell them to sod off and give the other kids (and Grealish hoebags) a chance…

Jack’s starting tonight, making my BT sport subscription worth it. Going to pour a drink, get the chocolate stash in and perve to my heart’s content over that slab of deliciousness that is our JG 🤤🤤🤤

E33197BE-72DC-4D7D-AA8C-E7F556FE1CC1.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Jeez today is the gift that keeps on giving … fess up, which one of you thirsty lot runs this account?!

(Apparently full video from yesterdays training is on YouTube but have a feeling this is all we need!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeez today is the gift that keeps on giving … fess up, which one of you thirsty lot runs this account?!

(Apparently full video from yesterdays training is on YouTube but have a feeling this is all we need!!)

View attachment 845129
God his arse makes me go wild 🍑🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

Just watching the warm ups and Jack’s been squatting, can’t wait till he gets his legs out for kick off shortly 🤤🤤🤤

Not me but that account is brilliant 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 845129
Asking for a friend, how do you get a job as a filmmaker for Man City?! Seems best job in the world to me!

I’m just as new as you, but warm welcome😊 Jack’s calves, face, hair, bulge etc know no borders, I think every european country has secret lonely fangirls like us, whose only platform is Tattle to socialize while perving on him😂 btw Scandinavian men are the finest, so you are lucky, girl!

Reactions: 4

View attachment 845129
God those leggings are amazing. They just get sucked up into that fat arse. And bulge against those huge thighs and claves. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 7
Jack needs moving off the left wing ASAP, he’s marked to death there and it’s the wrong position for the way he plays - he’s stifled and frustrated. The moment he plays more centrally he’s unleashed and makes things happen.

He really did look fed up tonight, poor thing. He needs many kisses better 💋🥰. Hope he finds some consolation in the fact he looked totally fuckable and made us thirsty hoebags very happy as a result 😂

Awww he looks perfect tonight doesn’t he 😍
Yeah he looked frustrated - wish I could help him knock one out to relieve his tension 🙃

Reactions: 3
Jack needs moving off the left wing ASAP, he’s marked to death there and it’s the wrong position for the way he plays - he’s stifled and frustrated. The moment he plays more centrally he’s unleashed and makes things happen.

He really did look fed up tonight, poor thing. He needs many kisses better 💋🥰. Hope he finds some consolation in the fact he looked totally fuckable and made us thirsty hoebags very happy as a result 😂
I'm not the biggest football brain but even to my untrained eye it looked like there were periods where he was just out on a limb doing nothing

Reactions: 2
I’m sure he’ll be fine. He knew he wouldn’t be top dog at city like he is at Villa. He’s hard on himself cause he wants to do well not cause he’s unhappy. Watching him train and play he’s usually smiling away. He’s playing more football than ever hes still settling in to how city work.

The thing is he just can’t free roam as much now on the pitch like he did at Villa. He’s played on the left and played in the middle. I don’t think it’s so much about the position but more so about the play not going through him. Villa practically built their team around him and it’s just not the case at City. We are what? Ten games into the season? Give it time.

The biggest issue is the £100 million price tag that seems to hang over his head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.