Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm late but i can't believe sasha said that the girls send her 200 death threats, YOUR BOYFRIEND CHEATS YOU WITH ANY WOMAN AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. the teenagers are more concerned about turning 18 and looking for your boyfriend in manchester 💀

Someone on Sashas latest YT video has asked if she would do a video with Jack. Which one of you was it 🤣🤣
It would benefit her if she did I would def subscribe to that 🔥 imagine the viewings she would get!

Reactions: 4
Someone on Sashas latest YT video has asked if she would do a video with Jack. Which one of you was it 🤣🤣
It would benefit her if she did I would def subscribe to that 🔥 imagine the viewings she would get!
She said no didn’t see I’m sure she said no

but I think that’s more jack don’t wanna be seen with her it’s not a good look for him

https://pin.it/6jWaiR3

Ooh Pinterest coming through with the goods, hope you can see this 🥵

If anyone can get this in a usable format it should go at the start of every thread!!

I can't stop looking at it sweaty, topless, man bun Jack is THE ONE

• Heart
Reactions: 11
https://pin.it/6jWaiR3

Ooh Pinterest coming through with the goods, hope you can see this 🥵

If anyone can get this in a usable format it should go at the start of every thread!!

I can't stop looking at it sweaty, topless, man bun Jack is THE ONE
My god that man 🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦

Wish he could be all sweaty like that on top of me 🌊

I had seen this before but couldn’t remember where and I lost it - thank you for doing god’s work!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

E8C2BAC2-3F79-4688-B705-63888397EE7D.jpeg

Just to say if anyone is waiting on their tickets to Wembley this was my response when I enquired.

Roll on Friday next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack, you are so beautiful & hot
Bang us in the street, we wont care a jot 😛

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.