Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled across this earlier and accidentally watched it 7 times on repeat...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
omg guys!!!! found a video of pep talking to sash about jacks performance on the pitch!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a treat on a cold morning 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

Coco pops eh? Very sus! Give us a wave! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5

We see you JGL!

I could honestly write down every exact detail of that medical in chronological order at this point, I’ve watched it that many times. Just focusing on the shorts pull down for a second, what medical need there was for him to expose a bit more snail trail? 😩 he is such a tease and I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We see you JGL!

I could honestly write down every exact detail of that medical in chronological order at this point, I’ve watched it that many times. Just focusing on the shorts pull down for a second, what medical need there was for him to expose a bit more snail trail? 😩 he is such a tease and I LOVE IT
Haha, same here😂
That nurse was such a professional, i would have been dragged out of the building by armed forces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Yes coco pops, pot noodle or black cod from nobu in Bahamas (why do I know all this about JG culinary delights 😊) Indicate knowledge of this forum😁

• Haha
Yes coco pops, pot noodle or black cod from nobu in Bahamas (why do I know all this about JG culinary delights 😊) Indicate knowledge of this forum😁
I love the fact Jack’s best culinary experience is the same as mine. I had the black cod at Nobu London a few years ago and it’s the best thing I’ve ever tasted.

It would obviously taste even better if I could eat it off Jack’s thighs and then I can lick them clean.

Hope he starts in tonight’s match - have a feeling he’ll be benched for either part of tonight’s or Saturday’s game but can’t guess which one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.