Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girls like this….🤢 I believe 100% it’s her😩
ohh Jackyboy, use that thing called brain in your beautiful sexy head sometimes

Reactions: 4
It's defo her. She was a bit heavier when she had her liaison with Jack. He clearly has no body type preference :p

Reactions: 4
girls like this….🤢 I believe 100% it’s her😩
ohh Jackyboy, use that thing called brain in your beautiful sexy head sometimes
The only thing that gives me the ick is that bloody hotel room photo because it’s rank 🤢
If he wants a discreet liaison with me no one would ever know* as I’m not a fame hungry attention seeking type 😂 (Sorry I wouldn’t even tell you lot 🤣🤣🤣) and also I wouldn’t have a bloody phone anywhere near!
*I mean I’d HAVE to tell someone at some point but I’d be pretty careful about who 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still not convinced it’s her and think she could be trying to be a fame bleep!
Ooh I dunno, the your face or mine looks more like her

The only thing that gives me the ick is that bloody hotel room photo because it’s rank 🤢
If he wants a discreet liaison with me no one would ever know* as I’m not a fame hungry attention seeking type 😂 (Sorry I wouldn’t even tell you lot 🤣🤣🤣) and also I wouldn’t have a bloody phone anywhere near!
*I mean I’d HAVE to tell someone at some point but I’d be pretty careful about who 😉
Same for me when I first saw it but just look his face, that boy had the best night of his life and is still spent haha. That's the kind of Jack I want to have fun with...ignoring the fact he cheated on ol Sasha

Reactions: 1
most of those girls go out and say they fucked jack so openly because they think they won't hurt anyone, as few know about sasha, 600 women go out for years to say he listen to ed sheeran when he fucks.

Haha that’s a repost of the madchester stuff from last week - clearly the stock isn’t shifting 🤣.
Talk about trying to roll a turd (the clothes) in glitter (Jack)
Waiting for the Man City Speedo’s range to come out….we only have one model for that 🤤🤤🤤

I have no words

Jack: meet me in Premier Inn. I will bring pot noodles. You: I will be there ASAP.🤣
His lips are just utterly divine 😍

I’ll go one better - Jack I’ll give you a Holiday Inn “deluxe” room with actual shampoo as opposed to the all-in-one dispenser on the shower wall, and I might just treat you to a Nando’s first 😂

Reactions: 2
I just looked at the comments on the hotel girls TikTok and someone said that Jack & Sasha sent her a letter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just looked at the comments on the hotel girls TikTok and someone said that Jack & Sasha sent her a letter
Inviting her round for avocado on toast? I bet Jack and Sasha have never even had a conversation about it. He's not going to cough to anything and she's not going to ask because she'd rather not know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going back a few pages, but Sasha says it's important that she earns her own money. I'm sure if she had previously had a normal everyday public facing role she would no longer be working!!

Reactions: 6
Going back a few pages, but Sasha says it's important that she earns her own money. I'm sure if she had previously had a normal everyday public facing role she would no longer be working!!
Exactly!! It does drive me mad when influencers/vloggers/modelling sorts try and equate what they do with the bog standard soul destroying difficult and actually worthwhile jobs that the vast majority of people do (which is mostly why I don’t pay attention to them or follow them etc). If she were a nurse or a police officer or teacher she’d have ditched the job a long time ago.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.