Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing vaccination status may be an issue. If there are players who refuse then they probably won't be able to go, so there has to be a contingency plan
Yes, that’s true. As I say it’s Twitter gossip so it may not even be true.
Though I think GS could try out some new players. Emile Smith Rowe and Conor Gallagher have been playing really well lately. They were playing in the under 21s recently.

Doubt vaccination status would have anything to do with anything as our toughest game is at Wembley - the only away match is San Marino and we can probably field an entire B/C team for them. Usually injuries allow for new call ups into a squad etc.
Would be gobsmacked if Jack wasn’t automatically in the squad announcement.

Reactions: 1
Doubt vaccination status would have anything to do with anything as our toughest game is at Wembley - the only away match is San Marino and we can probably field an entire B/C team for them. Usually injuries allow for new call ups into a squad etc.
Would be gobsmacked if Jack wasn’t automatically in the squad announcement.
Crossed wires. I thought it was about world cup selection.

Reactions: 2
How is a winter world cup going to affect the premiere league? Have they worked that one out yet?

But when will they play the lost matches?
They'll start earlier in August and finish later in May. FA cup final will be pushed out to June. Probably means an extra couple of mid week matches too, and no lengthy WC prep - I think I read somewhere that squads will be expected to have a week together before the tournament

UCL will also be starting earlier in September to finish the group stages before the WC

They'll start earlier in August and finish later in May. FA cup final will be pushed out to June. Probably means an extra couple of mid week matches too, and no lengthy WC prep - I think I read somewhere that squads will be expected to have a week together before the tournament

UCL will also be starting earlier in September to finish the group stages before the WC
Ah thanks. What an organisational headache, and all to hold the WC in a country that should never be hosting in a million years

Reactions: 7
Ah thanks. What an organisational headache, and all to hold the WC in a country that should never be hosting in a million years
Yup, and if they go ahead with the plans to make it every 2 years it will get even worse. Players will be knackered.

Fully agree. All about money and less about the actual experience of football. Slowly loosing the purpose of the game.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.