Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of Jack’s perfect bum 🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍

I NEED to get my hands on those peachy cheeks, followed closely by my mouth 👅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How long before the England game do they announce the squad? First game is on 12th November right? Xx

So, Halloween is over so in my head we’re in Christmas season. How do I get in touch with Santa and tell him all I want for Christmas is a bang off Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, Halloween is over so in my head we’re in Christmas season. How do I get in touch with Santa and tell him all I want for Christmas is a bang off Jack?
don’t have clue but when u find out let me know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It will be announced Thursday
Yes 2pm Thursday. The England squad announcements always clash with a weekly conference call I have which is irritating so I usually turn up a couple of minutes late so I can rest knowing Jack’s in the squad 😂

Literally the only Xmas present I want 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes 2pm Thursday. The England squad announcements always clash with a weekly conference call I have which is irritating so I usually turn up a couple of minutes late so I can rest knowing Jack’s in the squad 😂

Literally the only Xmas present I want 😩
I’ll be watiching tv can’t wait for November I’m going to Wembley

Reactions: 1
It will be announced Thursday
Thank you.
I just read on Twitter that Jarrod Bowen, Todd Cantwell and Max Kilman are likely to be called up. Though I don’t know how true it it. It was the son of a football agent that posted it. It just seems odd as these players have never played for the 1st team before have they?

Thank you.
I just read on Twitter that Jarrod Bowen, Todd Cantwell and Max Kilman are likely to be called up. Though I don’t know how true it it. It was the son of a football agent that posted it. It just seems odd as these players have never played for the 1st team before have they?
I'm guessing vaccination status may be an issue. If there are players who refuse then they probably won't be able to go, so there has to be a contingency plan

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing vaccination status may be an issue. If there are players who refuse then they probably won't be able to go, so there has to be a contingency plan
Wanna hope Jack isn’t one of them 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.