Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also jack went back and liked a load of her old posts
Yes, if you look at her posts from January 2020, March 2020, April 2020. You can see he has liked a few in that period. There are probably more but I only noticed those 3. I didn’t look behond 2020, though he has probably liked more. 🤣🤣 I’m not a stalker honestly, I was just curious and had some time on my hands 🙌 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes, if you look at her posts from January 2020, March 2020, April 2020. You can see he has liked a few in that period. There are probably more but I only noticed those 3. I didn’t look behond 2020, though he has probably liked more. 🤣🤣 I’m not a stalker honestly, I was just curious and had some time on my hands 🙌 🤣🤣🤣🤣
he’s a sneaky little fucker; thinking no one will notice because they’re old pics…nothing gets past the tattle detectives 🕵🏻‍♀️ quite clear he cheated on her that holiday imo, shady behaviour.

Reactions: 4
he’s a sneaky little fucker; thinking no one will notice because they’re old pics…nothing gets past the tattle detectives 🕵🏻‍♀️ quite clear he cheated on her that holiday imo, shady behaviour.
Oh yes, definitely did. Then he unfollowed her after he got what he wanted… 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Oh yes, definitely did. Then he unfollowed her after he got what he wanted… 🤔
defo why the cousin is always posting inspirational quotes, probably trying to convince herself she believes them 🤣 manifesting a boyfriend that doesn’t cheat.

i would claw his face off if i was her, not enough balenciaga bags in the world to make me deal with that.

Reactions: 4
Girls I’m gonna try and get tickets to the Man City villa match. Could anyone tell me which stand would be best? Any help would be appreciated thanks x

Reactions: 2
Girls I’m gonna try and get tickets to the Man City villa match. Could anyone tell me which stand would be best? Any help would be appreciated thanks x
If you want the best seats to perv on jack these are what I’d recommend
Colin bell stand around blocks 130-127 (he’s on this side when they play that way and they usually warm up for a bit there/subs warm up on the sidelines here too)
South stand blocks 106-111 (the best seats for when he’s on that side but will be next to away fans)
Or south stand blocks 101-104 that’s where they also warm up before kick off ❤

Anywhere is a good seat tho. Colin bell stand tier 2 blocks 228-222 are also a good view ❤

Also I believe they have or have started to change south stand to safe standing seats/rails rather than what I would describe as “normal” fold up seats xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you want the best seats to perv on jack these are what I’d recommend
Colin bell stand around blocks 130-127 (he’s on this side when they play that way and they usually warm up for a bit there/subs warm up on the sidelines here too)
South stand blocks 106-111 (the best seats for when he’s on that side but will be next to away fans)
Or south stand blocks 101-104 that’s where they also warm up before kick off ❤

Anywhere is a good seat tho. Colin bell stand tier 2 blocks 228-222 are also a good view ❤

Also I believe they have or have started to change south stand to safe standing seats/rails rather than what I would describe as “normal” fold up seats xx
fab thank you so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.