Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, will be seeing how that develops. Convinced she's the bit on the side as was at the villa with the girl his mates were pictured with. Sure she wasn't in them photos and neither was Jack!
You could be right, but she does have friends in Manchester/Ldn so could be just coincidence?

He seems to be ‘behaving’ right now and keeping his head down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
jack is not with her, but he cannot meet girls on Raya and he cannot go out bc pep kills him, his last ones were with amarah, he is nobody important but he has to duck. anyway it disappoints me bc i thought that for once in his life he was doing things right with sasha at least until christmas

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think so too. Or her birthday/Valentines. They seem to be heading that way. God, imagine the balloons that that wedding !
they will be those couples who are engaged for years and never marry or do you think it's all publicity if they get married but jack will keep cheating?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'd say Mason M is cute but not handsome. Marcus Rashford looks like a camel and Harry Kane is so boring that he even has a boring face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Amarah and her friend Annie have highlights on their insta of Mykonos. Ollie is on both so they were obvs with Jack.

What's her surname? I want to look her up, to see if she's worthy
🤣🤣 her name is Amarahmaddar just put that name is your search bar and she should be the 1st one that pops up. Her profile pic is a cartoon looking person.

🤣🤣 her name is Amarahmaddar just put that name is your search bar and she should be the 1st one that pops up. Her profile pic is a cartoon looking person.
On Instagram that is xx

That Amarah and her friend Annie have highlights on their insta of Mykonos. Ollie is on both so they were obvs with Jack.
Yeah she posted a few times with jack in the background before deleting. I was able to screenshot ine before it was removed.

Reactions: 5
What's her surname? I want to look her up, to see if she's worthy
she is not so worthy, because she is only looking for controversy, it seems that her group of friends resort to many soccer players, but she is a girl with an appearance from the love of island

Reactions: 2

On Instagram that is xx
Thanks. She looks like she charges by the hour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon there'll be an engagement ring this Christmas for Sasha.
can’t wait for grealish rebecca to have the hot scoop on that one then cos let’s face it, he’s not gonna post about her even if he does propose 🤷🏻‍♀️ girl is more invisible than john cena

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she is not so worthy, because she is only looking for controversy, it seems that her group of friends resort to many soccer players, but she is a girl with an appearance from the love of island
Yeah I follow that Liam from love island, 2021, who is now with Millie. He has liked a lot of her pictures too. I would say that’s before he got with Millie as he hasn’t like her recent ones!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.