Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does no one talk about how sexy chilly is??😍😍
He’s good looking, I’ll give you that.
But my lust, my desire, my burning loins, my aching groin and my sweaty palms belong only to Jack 🥵🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jack looks happier when he's with the NT than with sasha, poor girl the worst thing is that when he meets another girl who catches him, he leaves her the same

Reactions: 1
His body…I would run through fire for it…

A few more training shots from yesterday

BD2C4707-56AE-4FEC-A473-1848A5F8A474.jpeg
066D3E22-D8EE-42A4-9EB3-146E977F13CB.jpeg
DA8D1813-1093-4BE8-88FB-64786E3C938D.jpeg

I think I read that on Saturday there is an all female referee team for the game 🤔 Now I’ve realised I’ve definitely gone into the wrong job. How could you referee that and not want to jump on Jack? I wouldn’t give him a yellow card, I’d ensure I’d give him his punishment after the game 😈

Reactions: 6
His body…I would run through fire for it…

A few more training shots from yesterday

View attachment 799729View attachment 799730View attachment 799731

I think I read that on Saturday there is an all female referee team for the game 🤔 Now I’ve realised I’ve definitely gone into the wrong job. How could you referee that and not want to jump on Jack? I wouldn’t give him a yellow card, I’d ensure I’d give him his punishment after the game 😈
Yes I heard it on the radio last night it’s a female ref

Reactions: 1
Why did fifa make him look this wtf 🤣
It’s the limitations of technology…it’s impossible to even attempt to recreate such beauty.
Still a poor effort though 🤣

Jack’s still doing birthday messages for young Villa kids 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He is actually stunning in that video! So sweet that he does that.
Can imagine him being a great dad one day ….
Bet he smells amazing there too 😆

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder how they are getting these messages 🤔
[/QUOTE]
I bet that one was something to do with the villa academy asking him

His lips in birthday video on point. I don't mind his sunbed and eyebrow plucking excursions. But hope these lips are natural and not filler

Reactions: 3
Just told my other half his mission is to get me a birthday video off jack, he watched the one above and said you do realise that’s for a 7 year old boy and not a grown woman. I don’t see his point?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.