Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been away for a week and not been able to read on here! What have I missed?

looking forward to block 104 Tuesday lol. Got tickets for November too x

Reactions: 3
I’ve been away for a week and not been able to read on here! What have I missed?

looking forward to block 104 Tuesday lol. Got tickets for November too x
You’ve not missed an awful lot, it’s gone pretty quiet the last few days.

But Jack has been looking so HOT in training he set the stadium on fire yesterday 🔥🔥🔥

Fingers crossed we get some Jack time tonight and Jack keeps those shorts tucked up because his legs are looking even more edible than usual if that’s actually possible 🥵🥵🥵

Can’t wait for block 104 on Tuesday! 🙌🏻 I’ll be Jack slutting it around in my scarf and t shirt 🤣

Reactions: 5
Can someone post the link to the leave before you love me fanfic please - I think I’ve some to catch up on ❤

Reactions: 1
Jack and Lucy chapter 8 - apols for the delay folks

Here’s the link to my updated fic this week - can’t remember where the other one is as it could be on the old thread now.
Some pre-match smut for you in this one though 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
England training vid from Andorra. The short tucking is obscene 🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.