Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are powering through these threads, powered by Jack’s unrelenting hotness and our unquenchable thirst. Thanks to @candylady encouragement I have finally started my own thread which I actually created the title to, so thanks for the votes!
So, Jack is back at SGP with the boys training for England vs Andorra on Saturday and England vs Hungary here at home on Tuesday where I and a few other thirsty tattlers will be whoring it about in Block 104 (1-0-bleep) hoping Jack finally sees the light and realises he has a selection of horny, funny and quite obviously superior tattlers to gangbang.

A hard few weeks of matches has seen Jack slip in form on the pitch, lose a few pounds and look a tad knackered. We’re looking at the England staff now to feed him up with hearty meals and shove him in the sauna to chill out as he’s been a bit cold today.

Despite this he’s still THE most fuckable man on the planet as evidenced by continuing filthy and dramatic fanfics, the Woodsy one penned by @Sarararah coming to a satisfying conclusion in the last thread.

Others - feel free to fill in more detail and get those pics up!

Oh, and JPEA!!!! Get those signs made for Wembley girls!

A57F54B4-2D3C-4F6F-8501-9FBABCD9D787.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Great re cap @Teal Deal

Only other thing I can think off is they moved out of their flat because Sasha told everyone where it was......but we don't think they've actually moved out.

Also Sasha had to swim in bin juice and Jack wouldn't give her one of his phones when she broke hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has lost a lot of weight maybe his mojo went with it, he’s under pressure.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He has lost a lot of weight maybe his mojo went with it, he’s under pressure.
It's bound to be a lot of pressure and stress on him, especially if there is another house move thrown in, plus the little stuff like his sister making tik toks in what is obviously his Brum house........for a simple lad there's a lot going on.

I really hope for himself, that he enjoys the England camp anyway, but also I really hope he gets his goal, or a couple of awesome assists (I'd love to see his first goal in November when I go to see them play, but I think he needs it asap bless him)

Reactions: 8
It's bound to be a lot of pressure and stress on him, especially if there is another house move thrown in, plus the little stuff like his sister making tik toks in what is obviously his Brum house........for a simple lad there's a lot going on.

I really hope for himself, that he enjoys the England camp anyway, but also I really hope he gets his goal, or a couple of awesome assists (I'd love to see his first goal in November when I go to see them play, but I think he needs it asap bless him)
Yeah if he’s anything like me then pressure/stress/change results in automatic weight loss. I’m sure he’ll be OK in the long run and I really want him to get his England goal, preferably at Wembley but as you say the sooner the better for his sake.

Tattlers what would you cook him to feed him up and get him back to top form?

I’d cook him a vat of my macaroni cheese as I’m a whizz with pancetta, homemade cheese sauce and breadcrumbs, with my balsamic-drenched green salad on the side 👌🏻 Followed by a relaxing massage and a cheeky cock ride obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would take him for pie mash and liquor proper London style. I am not a great cook. Later followed by delivery of Nandos🤣

• Haha
You know how jack does those request to say hi to kids and stuff...do you think jack does request for thirsty tattlers, if so.....https://youtube.com/shorts/mwMTR5qtI6o?feature=share

i swear to god every time i get the ick with this guy i remember that medical video and i’m instantly cured. the sound of him panting is on a constant loop in my head. the way it just lives there rent free is a joke at this point 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i swear to god every time i get the ick with this guy i remember that medical video and i’m instantly cured. the sound of him panting lives is on a constant loop in my head. the way it just lives there rent free is a joke at this point 😭😭
no one will ever get the full on ick

Reactions: 6
My fave tik tok 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd cook him roast beef with all the trimmings, or a big hearty lasagne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.