Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His lips in birthday video on point. I don't mind his sunbed and eyebrow plucking excursions. But hope these lips are natural and not filler
He’s always had lovely lips so hopefully they’re still natural.

He’s been topping up his Vitamin D in Andorra this morning 😍

FAE662C7-ECDC-4E86-B84B-CCEB30FBA06C.jpeg
31EBF1B9-64AF-4941-A608-27B7A094B739.jpeg
10FBEFF9-3B5B-4BD0-ACFD-BC48ABD8FEB4.jpeg
350C7CDE-191F-4D6E-AF2B-76243C2DC8F6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just told my other half his mission is to get me a birthday video off jack, he watched the one above and said you do realise that’s for a 7 year old boy and not a grown woman. I don’t see his point?
I don’t get his point either, 7 27 or 37 we are all the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like it’s being dealt with now but i was a bit worried about it there

Reactions: 3
Just saw on Twitter - looks like a TV gantry?

Bet Jack set it off he’s that hot 🔥🔥🔥🤣
I was watching an interview on sky sports live from the Estadi when it went up. It’s like a tv gantry but right at the side of the pitch so I was a bit worried it might all melt being plastic 🙈

Them thighs of his rubbing together and setting off sparks.
He can rub his juicy sweaty firm thighs against mine…but it will set off more flood than fire 💦💦💦🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 800549

Top ready for tomorrow just come from red bubble. 7 my lucky number⚽
That’s brilliant! Love it!

I’ve got my Grealish T Shirt and Grealish scarf ready for block 1-0-bleep on Tuesday. I’m gonna look like the proper Grealish Hoebag that I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good lord! The legs! The calves are unreal. That's almost a rugby player build, rather than a footballer. I remember reading once that Jonny Wilkinson's legs were so big that he couldn't cross them. I bet JG isn't far off that

Reactions: 5
Good lord! The legs! The calves are unreal. That's almost a rugby player build, rather than a footballer. I remember reading once that Jonny Wilkinson's legs were so big that he couldn't cross them. I bet JG isn't far off that
They need worshipping 😛😛😛😛😛😛😈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s game day 😉
Don’t expect Jack to start but Gareth please give us some Jack time if it’s all going tits up at half time 🤞🏻

Found this pic on my internet travels 🥵 Tongue and legs 🥵 His body is from the gods 💦

AFDC33D5-E7E4-4154-A43C-D18151088B02.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.