Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hoping we see some magic like this in the next couple of games. His smile 😍
27DFB4BC-B220-4495-AC0A-49D61FB1C9AC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was about to post this , this is something else like I wanna duck him right there right now his hair like omg 🥵🥵🥵
I know right?

Was thinking of penning him a letter

Dear Jack
Having observed your cardiovascular exertions on the training pitch and in the gym, may I respectfully request that you penetrate me with your rigid phallus and forthwith elevate me into celestial ecstasy?
Yours lustfully
TD

Jack’s response
“You wot?”

“Jack just duck me sensless you silly boy”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I know this is a Jack thread. And people aren't necessarily fans of Erling Haaland. I just want to show something that I think Jack needs to take inspiration from. Because someone is taking pulling shorts up to another level. And I think Jack needs to get in on the act.

IMG_zg0k71.jpg

Reactions: 5
Now I know this is a Jack thread. And people aren't necessarily fans of Erling Haaland. I just want to show something that I think Jack needs to take inspiration from. Because someone is taking pulling shorts up to another level. And I think Jack needs to get in on the act.

View attachment 799181
Haarland doesn’t do it for me personally but you are spot on - that is THE short look Jack needs to be focusing on. Also the fact Haarland has his arms out too - again Jack, I know winter is coming but you need to let us see your God-like body.

View attachment 798961
I’m sorry but how can one man be so f*cking hot 😍
I wish I knew the answer 😩😩😩
I want to be that bike, I want Jack to ride me as vigorously as he does that, and then ride me some more, and ride me again and again and again until I fall apart

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.