Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
A local girl has died this weekend jack never knew her but has just donated £5000 to her funeral fund. What a man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Are we gonna have another angel cake moment? What are his pubes like? Does he post chart music on his stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ggggggggggg

Ok so I’m now following Jestina incase there’s any tea 🤣How do we let her know that we are here ready and waiting for her to drop by ☕❤

Her insta says Birmingham and she’s been tagging Birmingham places for years. Oh god this could be it 🙈
This is it. Tattlers assemble.

She looks rough as fuck in ‘that’ photo but that’s exactly how you’d expect and want to look if you’d spent the night being railed by Jack.

She’s obviously ready to sing like a canary. We need her here. She holds the fucking 2.5L thermos flask of steaming hot tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 21

smithybean329

There were two little kids about 8-9 years old behind me last night, and one of them said “wow this is the closest we’ll ever be to them.. we are basically breathing the same oxygen as jack!”
And I really felt that 🤣🤣❤

Omg had the dirtiest night in my dreams with Stones. Wtf where did that come from ?? 🙈🤣🤣
I’ve got a thing for Trippier 🤫🤭😳😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Jen667

VIP Member
How many of you are going on Tuesday? one of you has got to get his shirt. I'll be furious if it goes to that fucking kid and his annoying dad again

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Teal Deal

VIP Member
We are powering through these threads, powered by Jack’s unrelenting hotness and our unquenchable thirst. Thanks to @candylady encouragement I have finally started my own thread which I actually created the title to, so thanks for the votes!
So, Jack is back at SGP with the boys training for England vs Andorra on Saturday and England vs Hungary here at home on Tuesday where I and a few other thirsty tattlers will be whoring it about in Block 104 (1-0-whore) hoping Jack finally sees the light and realises he has a selection of horny, funny and quite obviously superior tattlers to gangbang.

A hard few weeks of matches has seen Jack slip in form on the pitch, lose a few pounds and look a tad knackered. We’re looking at the England staff now to feed him up with hearty meals and shove him in the sauna to chill out as he’s been a bit cold today.

Despite this he’s still THE most fuckable man on the planet as evidenced by continuing filthy and dramatic fanfics, the Woodsy one penned by @Sarararah coming to a satisfying conclusion in the last thread.

Others - feel free to fill in more detail and get those pics up!

Oh, and JPEA!!!! Get those signs made for Wembley girls!

A57F54B4-2D3C-4F6F-8501-9FBABCD9D787.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
You know you’re a bit obsessed with Tattling when you see Jack has scored his first England goal and your first thought is his thread is going to go mental 😂🎉

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Don't know if anyone remembers cause it was a long time ago now 🤣 but about a month ago I went for a job interview and said I changed my lock screen to pics of Jack in his green villa kit. Well I went for a trial day yesterday and changed my lock screen to different pics of Jack and they offered me the job today! Jacky is my good luck charm 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #20 - Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

• Haha