Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack and Tammy both use Raya despite having gfs so we know what’ll be going down with those two ….🧐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Jack and Tammy both use Raya despite having gfs so we know what’ll be going down with those two ….🧐
So you have an proof of this? We have had this before and no one can provide proof.

However we do know jack has been on raya but not sure how recent.

Reactions: 1
Yes England Jack is back…. My favourite time
So you have an proof of this? We have had this before and no one can provide proof.

However we do know jack has been on raya but not sure how recent.
Not sure if it was Raya, but on one of the earlier WAGs thread someone posted a dm he sent to them?

I think him a Leah have been on and off over the years, so he has seen other girls - similar to Jack/Sasha

Reactions: 1
It's all over previous wag threads - screenshots etc.
Ahh that yeah we have seen that ages ago. Though you had meant now.

It's all over previous wag threads - screenshots etc.
Ahh that yeah we have seen that ages ago. Though you had meant now
Yes England Jack is back…. My favourite time

Not sure if it was Raya, but on one of the earlier WAGs thread someone posted a dm he sent to them?

I think him a Leah have been on and off over the years, so he has seen other girls - similar to Jack/Sasha
Yeah the raya have been in the wag thread and even on one of the JG can't bloody remember which.

He def looks at his happiest when with the England squad. I noticed (on Twitter) he likes loads of Villa tweets too. I bet he misses it

Reactions: 7
Yum
He def looks at his happiest when with the England squad. I noticed (on Twitter) he likes loads of Villa tweets too. I bet he misses it
I think he misses Villa too, he never looks happy like he looks at England camp.

Reactions: 6
Yum

I think he misses Villa too, he never looks happy like he looks at England camp.
It’s been home for his whole life, must be tough moving away at 26 and the Pep boot camp clearly isn’t letting up on him. At least there’s very little pressure in these England qualifiers and hopefully he can find his spark on the pitch again, just like in training.

Will hop on flight radar this afternoon again to keep my eye on the England charter flight to Andorra 😂

Reactions: 3
When you said Labrador did you see sashas stoey yesterday 🤣
She had a funny story about a retriever who had the world record for holding tennis balls in its mouth. Funny picture of a retriever with loads of green tennis balls in its mouth. 😄

• Haha
I watched her vlog this week, the way she was holding their dog like a baby that is one spoilt pooch 😍

She had a funny story about a retriever who had the world record for holding tennis balls in its mouth. Funny picture of a retriever with loads of green tennis balls in its mouth. 😄
Can totally see Jack trying something like that, just with something more suitable like Maltesers. Then he’d gobble them all up and have that big dopey grin on his face 😂

Here they are currently

8EE53B45-EAA6-4C0D-BED3-4E73CB3835F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.