Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack looks his usual happy self with the England lot proper smile is back. Maybe pep is putting too much pressure on him he never looks genuinely happy in the city pics.

Reactions: 7
Jack looks his usual happy self with the England lot proper smile is back. Maybe pep is putting too much pressure on him he never looks genuinely happy in the city pics.
He does look more relaxed and at ease at SGP. One factor is that he can actually understand what Gareth says 😂 There may be a lot lost in translation with Pep and if Pep is calling Jack at 2am to talk tactics no wonder the poor thing is knackered!

They’re flying to Andorra tomorrow to settle in ahead of Saturday, forecast sunny and 17C…Jack can you at least find time to pop your shorts on while you’re there to get some vitamin D and let us salivate over your legs, ta 👌🏻

Reactions: 8
He does look more relaxed and at ease at SGP. One factor is that he can actually understand what Gareth says 😂 There may be a lot lost in translation with Pep and if Pep is calling Jack at 2am to talk tactics no wonder the poor thing is knackered!

They’re flying to Andorra tomorrow to settle in ahead of Saturday, forecast sunny and 17C…Jack can you at least find time to pop your shorts on while you’re there to get some vitamin D and let us salivate over your legs, ta 👌🏻
Love how u looked up the forcast

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Italy down to 10 men 🤣🤣 brilliant. At first I thought it was the guy that pulled saka I got even more excited until I realised it wasn't lol.
Should have heard me screaming 😱
That should have been how the Euro Semi went, should have been Spain vs England final, but at last, another final!!!!!
For Man City fans, Ferran was phenomenal, scored 2 but took a knock. Fingers crossed he’s okay though.

Reactions: 5
Love how u looked up the forcast
Just don’t want Jack to be feeling cold again…That said I really need to see him play in a torrential rainstorm soon. Because wet shirt. Wet hair. Soaked shorts sticking to his wet bulge 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just don’t want Jack to be feeling cold again…That said I really need to see him play in a torrential rainstorm soon. Because wet shirt. Wet hair. Soaked shorts sticking to his wet bulge 🥵
inneed to see him play in the rain as well

Reactions: 2
inneed to see him play in the rain as well
Yes although would rather the rain stay away on Tuesday at Wembley as those of us going will get soaked as well 😂
Although Jack can help me peel off my wet clothes and throw me against the wall of the steaming hot shower after the game 😈

Reactions: 3
Yes although would rather the rain stay away on Tuesday at Wembley as those of us going will get soaked as well 😂
Although Jack can help me peel off my wet clothes and throw me against the wall of the steaming hot shower after the game 😈
now that sounds a dream

Reactions: 2
🍆😈🎯💥❤😛😛💦💦 I bet Jack would give it to you down the hatch, in the front door & around the back.

Then make you a lovely cup of tea, after , and grin.

❤😛💥🎯😈🍆💪💪💦💦😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
For Man City fans, Ferran was phenomenal, scored 2 but took a knock. Fingers crossed he’s okay though.
bloody love him!!! think he’s okay tbh they took him off as a precaution. that game was just *chefs kiss*

yeah let’s not mention the MM thread; one little post and the fangirls descend onto this thread 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
hiiii, i read all the threads of JG and sasha (i fell in love with him in the eurocup) and i have the feeling that he is only with her out of habit and because the players need a known support to face their careers, iam from argentina and here It is normal for footballers to marry and form a family with their childhood friend, but when they can leave the country they are unfaithful (except for leo messi, they are all like that) also they are aware of everything because allow it and prefer the life of luxury instead of looking for someone who loves them and is not a billionaire.

Reactions: 6
Happy thigh high Thursday again

I want to run my tongue up the inside of his thighs while I squeeze his arse and rub his bulge. That should get him going for starters 😉😈

Kappa please can you put in a bid to take over the Man City kit? I don’t care how much it costs you. We have needs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.