Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I was saying about her older insta pics but didn’t want to share them Incase I got in trouble lol there’s another of her tik tok where she looks like hotel lady that I mentioned earlier too I’ll try and find that x
okay so she’s actuallt deleted the tiktok about her weight loss it was a pinned video but it’s no longer there

This is definitely not the same girl in the hotel photo. The girl in the tik Tok has a mole on her chest and has a lighter skin tone. Definitely not her.
It looks nothing like her, the girl on the bed was bigger and older looking, this girl is looking for attention 🤣

Reactions: 2
There was definitely a tiktok she posted about her losing weight. Something about 20lbs or something like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: just to say I’m not fat shaming here, for the shocked face that has appeared in my reactions. Just those of you saying it isn’t her or couldn’t be her, her tiktok shows she’s changed herself quite a lot since 2020. Not me saying that she needs to or needed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok this does change things 🤣 maybe it is her
Surrey if she signed an NDA she wouldn’t be able to talk on it ??
i think cause the picture leaked that will then make the NDA void in a way. Not sure how they work so correct me if I’m wrong. Also on her insta she says she’s in “law and PR” so she must know the rules unless shes tit at her job 😂 xxx

Reactions: 3
I’m glad other people are seeing the similarities so im not the only one on here saying I’m convinced it’s her. Felt like I was going crazy 😂

Reactions: 11
Ok this does change things 🤣 maybe it is her
Surrey if she signed an NDA she wouldn’t be able to talk on it ??
Totally. I had to sign a NDA in a job I was once at. It was for a media company. They basically fired me because i kept having panic attacks. Though they never out right said it but I know that was the reason. They made up another bs reason for it however they made me sign an nda and said if I ever posted anything about it on social media they would take me to court. I had to go to a solicitor that they kindly provided for me and sign all these documents. They paid me some money too, but I didn’t have a leg to stand on so I did what they said.

if this girl did sign an nda she would be in some kind of trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There was definitely a tiktok she posted about her losing weight. Something about 20lbs or something like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: just to say I’m not fat shaming here, for the shocked face that has appeared in my reactions. Just those of you saying it isn’t her or couldn’t be her, her tiktok shows she’s changed herself quite a lot since 2020. Not me saying that she needs to or needed to.
Okay I spoke to my friend who I sent the tik tok too earlier and she’s come through she screenshotted
It so she could compare their faces to see if it was her so here’s proof the tik tok I keep going on about did actually exist 😂 up to you lot to decide if it is actually the same girl as hotel lady
7DD1E34B-11AA-4A7F-B2A8-89632285CAEC.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The reason behind the NDA is public knowledge though.

According to the gov.uk website once information is made public in anyway that the NDA is applied to then the NDA can’t always be enforced.

Totally. I had to sign a NDA in a job I was once at. It was for a media company. They basically fired me because i kept having panic attacks. Though they never out right said it but I know that was the reason. They made up another bs reason for it however they made me sign an nda and said if I ever posted anything about it on social media they would take me to court. I had to go to a solicitor that they kindly provided for me and sign all these documents. They paid me some money too, but I didn’t have a leg to stand on so I did what they said.

if this girl did sign an nda she would be in some kind of trouble.
317EDCB9-62F9-43AF-9E15-6CE55D44E120.png

Just been googling NDAs cause apparently this is my life now and I think the photo leaking would have made the nda void. Not sure please can someone who works in law correct me if im
wrong. It's just what I got from this article

Okay I spoke to my friend who I sent the tik tok too earlier and she’s come through she screenshotted
It so she could compare their faces to see if it was her so here’s proof the tik tok I keep going on about did actually exist 😂 up to you lot to decide if it is actually the same girl as hotel lady View attachment 814959
That is DEFINITELY the hotel girl. The most recent video - the girl answering questions, and saying she'd signed an NDA looks like a different person. But maybe the weight loss could account for that

Reactions: 8
It so she could compare their faces to see if it was her so here’s proof the tik tok I keep going on about did actually exist 😂 up to you lot to decide if it is actually the same girl as hotel lady View attachment 814959
I think it’s definitely her. She has 37.8k tweets to go through if anyone has a spare week to help me. Surely if you had shagged Jack you’d have dropped some crumbs along the way NDA or no NDA!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fellow jpea huns I just wanna say I’ve had a ball on the thread today it feels like old times again! I’ve missed this ❤ Anyways not to get too soppy so here’s a pic of Jack looking fit on his story
BEBD4614-034F-4B66-A26D-286510647BB9.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jack’s training guy clearly hurting from leg day -
Jack reposting his story…any excuse to show off those calves 🥵🤤🤤🤤

EB932229-9C84-4C5E-8841-CDC02972FC22.jpeg

I think it’s definitely her. She has 37.8k tweets to go through if anyone has a spare week to help me. Surely if you had shagged Jack you’d have dropped some crumbs along the way NDA or no NDA!
The date the photo was leaked was December 10th 2020 if this helps, at least you can skip to that date. 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.