Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can everyone calm down plz @xxlax has been saying for months she has mutual friends with him and has seen him out a fair bit in birmingham (p.sure she knows alisha irl too?) why is everyone getting so pressed it’s not that deep lol. nothing he ever posts on his private will be good tea anyways, not like he’s gonna post a pic of a sneaky link when he’s got his fam and partner on there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you!!! And to think it all came from me trying to re assure people that he is ok( and no I don’t think it’s weird they asked because mental health is so real in football) I’m not lying and don’t need to prove myself to anyone! This thread was created so we could get away from the bad vibes on the wag thread and it’s a shame it’s being brought over here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
can everyone calm down plz @xxlax has been saying for months she has mutual friends with him and has seen him out a fair bit in birmingham (p.sure she knows alisha irl too?) why is everyone getting so pressed it’s not that deep lol. nothing he ever posts on his private will be good tea anyways, not like he’s gonna post a pic of a sneaky link when he’s got his fam and partner on there 🤷🏻‍♀️
* whispers* ...so no nudes then?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm let's get back to the reason we are on this thread! ♥
Exactly I admit to being a bit of a softie with my opnions To my detriment with some dodgy geezers 100 times worse than jg in past. We all have different ways. But we all appreciate the vision that is Mr Grealish 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Switching gears a bit here but …

I follow Francesca Brits who is Molly Maes super PR manager and who basically made her so famous - and I noticed that she liked Sashas latest pic!! I wonder if she will be on her books soon? After all she is now pretty much Manchester based and it’s constantly posting about PLT 🤔

Reactions: 5
Thank you!!! And to think it all came from me trying to re assure people that he is ok( and no I don’t think it’s weird they asked because mental health is so real in football) I’m not lying and don’t need to prove myself to anyone! This thread was created so we could get away from the bad vibes on the wag thread and it’s a shame it’s being brought over here
Hear hear, we’re all here for good reasons!

Exactly I admit to being a bit of a softie with my opnions To my detriment with some dodgy geezers 100 times worse than jg in past. We all have different ways. But we all appreciate the vision that is Mr Grealish 😁
Same, I’m a softie through and through (although people tell me IRL I can be a bit aloof 😂). Just a big fan of Jack, he’s no less perfect than pretty much everyone else, but we can appreciate his many good qualities on here 👍🏻

Erm let's get back to the reason we are on this thread! ♥
Watch out posting pics of his feet 😉🤣
(I like them anyway…)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Switching gears a bit here but …

I follow Francesca Brits who is Molly Maes super PR manager and who basically made her so famous - and I noticed that she liked Sashas latest pic!! I wonder if she will be on her books soon? After all she is now pretty much Manchester based and it’s constantly posting about PLT 🤔
I doubt she would have enough time to look after Sasha too. I’m sure in Mollys q&a she mentioned she did work for a company/joint company with her friend then left to work with Molly full time due to work loads etc. I may be wrong though haha

I agree with you on kit. I also prefer his floppy hair
The Man City shorts are so ridiculously long, it’s outrageous.

Green or yellow Villa kit for me + floppy hair 🥵 (plus the pouring rain: there has been a disgraceful lack of match time downpours this autumn so far)

England blue away kit not far behind although their shorts are also too long.
It's the braid or the homeless look for me. 🙈🙈 don't come for me with the homeless one.

View attachment 814705View attachment 814717
The braids I weirdly like although if I’d told my 2020 self I’d fancy a guy in braids I’d have definitely thought my future lay in total insanity.

The homeless look NO NO NO NO 🙈

Reactions: 1
80C9B447-9AF3-4391-B72C-D4D2A8E89627.jpeg

Forgot to add this before one or the best comments on that girls tik tok 😭😭 I don’t even care if she’s lying at this point this comment was worth the whole drama 😭💀 “fit though” literally us letting him get away with anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Man City shorts are so ridiculously long, it’s outrageous.

Green or yellow Villa kit for me + floppy hair 🥵 (plus the pouring rain: there has been a disgraceful lack of match time downpours this autumn so far)

England blue away kit not far behind although their shorts are also too long.
The braids I weirdly like although if I’d told my 2020 self I’d fancy a guy in braids I’d have definitely thought my future lay in total insanity.

The homeless look NO NO NO NO 🙈
It's because he looks so dirty so can imagine he does very bad things 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.