Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally this thread has picked up pace again! 🍿

Also don't worry about bae, he DM'ed me off his private before to tell me he's doing fine (he did add that he'd feel better if I was in his bed but I told him I'm not that kind of girl).

also, to give my 2p: that is hotel lady

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fellow jpea huns I just wanna say I’ve had a ball on the thread today it feels like old times again! I’ve missed this ❤ Anyways not to get too soppy so here’s a pic of Jack looking fit on his story View attachment 814973
I had to return after a 15 thread hiatus. This thread has become slower than my metabolism in recent days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to return after a 15 thread hiatus. This thread has become slower than my metabolism in recent days.
Howling. I’m sad (obviously not but still) as we were the true GOATs and now the Mason threads are way ahead. How did any of us let this happen?! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Totally. I had to sign a NDA in a job I was once at. It was for a media company. They basically fired me because i kept having panic attacks. Though they never out right said it but I know that was the reason. They made up another bs reason for it however they made me sign an nda and said if I ever posted anything about it on social media they would take me to court. I had to go to a solicitor that they kindly provided for me and sign all these documents. They paid me some money too, but I didn’t have a leg to stand on so I did what they said.

if this girl did sign an nda she would be in some kind of trouble.
Oh no hope you are ok Hun xx
yeah I thought with NDA’s you can’t speak about it x

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he’s on date night and his phone what’s app chats going nuts warning him that hotel lady is spilling the beans 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looked on her Insta definitely the same girl just had her teeth done and lost some weight

Reactions: 6
Looked on her Insta definitely the same girl just had her teeth done and lost some weight
Having looked at her YouTube I’m without a doubt it’s her.

So who’s going on Tiktok to ask the burning question ‘Does he have pubes?’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.