Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah imagine stanning their relationship 🤣 she’s as invisible as john cena at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jack is lucky he isnt on this thread tonight ; we would have those shorts down around those thick muscular legs in seconds .....🍆😈💥💪🎯❤😎😛😛💦

Reactions: 2
maybe this is just me but chillwell just doesn't seem the type to have an orgy lol. he seems like he'd be v vanilla

• Haha
Reactions: 10
nah imagine stanning their relationship 🤣 she’s as invisible as john cena at this point
🤢🤢 stanning makes me sick. Like who ever looks up to her really need to talk to there family because she's not someone I would want my daughter to look up to

Reactions: 1
This is definitely not the same girl in the hotel photo. The girl in the tik Tok has a mole on her chest and has a lighter skin tone. Definitely not her.
let me have my wishful thinking I just wanted some drama to spice the thread up a bit 😂 also wasn’t looking close enough to notice a mole or not tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
let me have my wishful thinking I just wanted some drama to spice the thread up a bit 😂 also wasn’t looking close enough to notice a mole or not tbh 😂
🤣🤣🤣 it’s only because someone had mentioned it in the wag thread. I didn’t notice either until they said that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having looked at her IG I think Tiktok girl is actually the genuine article 🕵
View attachment 814878
This is what I was saying about her older insta pics but didn’t want to share them Incase I got in trouble lol there’s another of her tik tok where she looks like hotel lady that I mentioned earlier too I’ll try and find that x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.