Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m now following Jestina incase there’s any tea 🤣How do we let her know that we are here ready and waiting for her to drop by ☕❤

Her insta says Birmingham and she’s been tagging Birmingham places for years. Oh god this could be it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so I’m now following Jestina incase there’s any tea 🤣How do we let her know that we are here ready and waiting for her to drop by ☕❤

Her insta says Birmingham and she’s been tagging Birmingham places for years. Oh god this could be it 🙈
This is it. Tattlers assemble.

She looks rough as duck in ‘that’ photo but that’s exactly how you’d expect and want to look if you’d spent the night being railed by Jack.

She’s obviously ready to sing like a canary. We need her here. She holds the bleeping 2.5L thermos flask of steaming hot tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
na he will never live it down
But would he even care? Honestly that photo is possibly the HAPPIEST any bloke has ever been caught on camera, he looks totally bleeping drained.
My only issue is it wasn't me draining him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But would he even care? Honestly that photo is possibly the HAPPIEST any bloke has ever been caught on camera, he looks totally bleeping drained.
he wouldn’t give a tit

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’ll lose any sleep over it. Although I doubt that image will ever crop up on his Instagram feed as a throwback Thursday 😂

I think it’s far worse for Sasha. I’m sure she wishes it would be buried. Brace yourselves for national sage shortages.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That girl is so like Jordyn Woods. Kylie jenners ex best pal

The next thing will be the video footage of that night in the hotel …. I bet that’s kicking about

Reactions: 4
That girl is so like Jordyn Woods. Kylie jenners ex best pal

The next thing will be the video footage of that night in the hotel …. I bet that’s kicking about
maybe that’s why we can’t see the reflection of who took the picture. Maybe they had the phone set up on a tripod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
maybe that’s why we can’t see the reflection of who took the picture. Maybe they had the phone set up on a tripod 😂
Haha oh god I don’t think Jack would have the brainpower for that … I think it’s def another footballer and all the more reason for an NDA. Pretty sure this would have been potentially breaking covid restrictions at the time too Maybe??

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that room! 😳😂💦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread 7… what a time to be alive 🤣

I’d put money on that being hotel lady. If she’s got pictures I’d happily pay good money for them.

I know it’s been mentioned about Jack being kept on the bench at the weekend unpopular opinion but I’m kind of pleased Pep didn’t play him. He’s played a lot of games lately and personally I’d prefer it if he didn’t get injured especially before November for my own personal benefit. Bench perving and short tugs for 90 minutes didn’t bother me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her transformation of body and teeth are because of money she was paid to keep quiet!

Imagine the money offers when the papers get to know!

Reactions: 5
it’s not her we’ve gone through this 🤣 she doesn’t have a belly piercing and she has a mole on her chest which is really distinctive.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t even care at this point if it is or isn’t her. It’s just funny and give something to laugh about on the thread 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This thread talking about the hotel lady. Just going around and around and around and around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.