Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catch it while you can 😜
Im not a liar lol
( ive blocked out the bit ending on his private cause it’s private for a reason and the friend)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I miss the days of the build up to him being signed at city and the love island girls drama. Jack hun please do something interesting so we have something other than how fit you are to talk about. Thread 7 you’ll always have a special place In My heart ❤

Reactions: 16
The Tik Tok girl doesn't ring true to me. If she's signed an NDA then I would have thought she'd broken it by 1) making the video and saying it was her in the hotel room 2) saying they are still in touch

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211017-165001_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-170232_Instagram.jpg

I'm confused as to why you would post when it was last year with Gabby. Wanna prove a point do it from this week because who has a screenshot from over a year ago but then it was prob reposted.

Reactions: 6
Omg he posted it saying happy birthday to gabby and I blocked out the writing! Seriously get a grip
🤣🤣 getting annoyed there. That you got proved wrong seeing as you said it was a friend and people know who gabby is so why didn't you just say gabby

The Tik Tok girl doesn't ring true to me. If she's signed an NDA then I would have thought she'd broken it by 1) making the video and saying it was her in the hotel room 2) saying they are still in touch
Yeah suppose it depends what it actually says in the nda she signed maybe she can be vague but not give the actual details idk. like her old pics do look like it could be her so I think it might be. Maybe she just doesn’t care anymore 😂 also tbf to her she didn’t say they’re still in contact just that they’ve spoken since so that could’ve been ages ago now. Also just had another thought maybe she didn’t sign an nda about him but they signed an nda through whatever agency hooked them up 😂😂

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 getting annoyed there. That you got proved wrong seeing as you said it was a friend and people know who gabby is so why didn't you just say gabby
I literally said mutual friends?????? You actually need help lol so pathetic

I literally said mutual friends?????? You actually need help lol so pathetic
Wouldn’t say it’s pathetic it’s a gossip site for crying out loud it’s funny that you’ve said his posted and ur using old pics everyone would of thought u meant posted today

when people come on here brining the tea it’s actually so laughable

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t say it’s pathetic it’s a gossip site for crying out loud it’s funny that you’ve said his posted and ur using old pics everyone would of thought u meant posted today

when people come on here brining the tea it’s actually so laughable
Omg I actually give up lol you people do not seem to be able to read 🤦🏼‍♀️Yes it’s all fake x

I Deffo don't have son or boyfriend thoughts at this video lol We are all different and have different opinions. Something to cheer up Sunday afternoon😄

Reactions: 5
can everyone calm down plz @xxlax has been saying for months she has mutual friends with him and has seen him out a fair bit in birmingham (p.sure she knows alisha irl too?) why is everyone getting so pressed it’s not that deep lol. nothing he ever posts on his private will be good tea anyways, not like he’s gonna post a pic of a sneaky link when he’s got his fam and partner on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.