Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you say we’re “treating him like a kid?” probably just showing a bit of empathy given he was taken off a pitch when he was playing the best on there as Gareth has some weird issue with him.

Yeah none of us on this thread are under any illusions about him - Jack’s flaws are well documented - but this is a “rave” thread after all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because some of the thing makes it seem likes he really ill or something. Yes the England game no idea why he came off but the city game its nothing major jack should be lucky he has played so much because city are always changing the team. So for him to not play one game is nothing.

Most people on this thread understand what he is. Just the other that come on try and make him seem like he don't cheat and is a great bf when we all know he's not.

It just a joke people need to get over that and deal with the person who he really is not who they want him to be

Reactions: 5
You don’t need to believe it, but he is posting on there and he is fine.
So you on about on his grid or on his story's.

Also we all know he is fine come on grow up he didn't play one game and what you think he is having a crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are we treating him like a kid. God he is quite I'm not surprised after the England and city game who cares.

Nothing major is going on he might be staying quite because city pr want him to be.

Bet there is nothing even wrong with him so he won't need his loving family who are in brum and is gf 🤢
City just dint wanna see this again he prob doing house party's so no phone 🤣
View attachment 814337
Not treating him like a kid, just caring. He’s had a crazy year.

Reactions: 2
Because some of the thing makes it seem likes he really ill or something. Yes the England game no idea why he came off but the city game its nothing major jack should be lucky he has played so much because city are always changing the team. So for him to not play one game is nothing.

Most people on this thread understand what he is. Just the other that come on try and make him seem like he don't cheat and is a great bf when we all know he's not.

It just a joke people need to get over that and deal with the person who he really is not who they want him to be
I’ve not seen anyone on this thread saying he doesn’t cheat or anything, think we can all agree with that. The deluded people are probably all about 13 and on TikTok.

Likewise we were mostly annoyed he didn’t play the city game because lack of content, obvs! We know Pep has to switch things up because he’s got so many good players (and Sterling has been whinging).

• Heart
So you on about on his grid or on his story's.

Also we all know he is fine come on grow up he didn't play one game and what you think he is having a crisis.
On his story!
Also people asked if he was ok, please relax yourself from this weird energy you seem to have 🥴

Reactions: 1
Not treating him like a kid, just caring. He’s had a crazy year.
This, maybe I’m feeling oversensitive as I’ve had a tit few days on a personal level…but it’s just caring. Gareth’s treatment of Jack is pretty vindictive and public, that would get to me or any person who takes pride in their job.

• Heart
I’ve not seen anyone on this thread saying he doesn’t cheat or anything, think we can all agree with that. The deluded people are probably all about 13 and on TikTok.

Likewise we were mostly annoyed he didn’t play the city game because lack of content, obvs! We know Pep has to switch things up because he’s got so many good players (and Sterling has been whinging).
Pep was stupid to play sterling after he moaned about game time but if you wanna sell him he's gotta play lol.

But I bet he is saving jack for the CL after they lost to PSG so wait till then and there will be loads of new content

On his story!
Also people asked if he was ok, please relax yourself from this weird energy you seem to have 🥴
Right so your clearly on his private then which would mean you know him so why you on a gossip site.

And 2 if your here because you like him as well I bet your phone has screen record so why didn't you screen record.

Bullshit

Reactions: 4
Are we gonna have another angel cake moment? What are his pubes like? Does he post chart music on his stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pep was stupid to play sterling after he moaned about game time but if you wanna sell him he's gotta play lol.

But I bet he is saving jack for the CL after they lost to PSG so wait till then and there will be loads of new content

Right so your clearly on his private then which would mean you know him so why you on a gossip site.

And 2 if your here because you like him as well I bet your phone has screen record so why didn't you screen record.

Bullshit
I’ve said many times on here and the wag thread we have many mutual friends( this is how I’ve seen his stories)
Again please relax 🤣go for a walk

Are we gonna have another angel cake moment? What are his pubes like? Does he post chart music on his stories?
I’ve not seen his pubes would love to though ❤

• Haha
Anyways how long till hotel lady tiktok hits the daily mail? We’ve not had drama for a while now since raya 😂👀

Oh same! If the chance ever arises then please help a gal out and let me tag along! Maybe he’ll buy us both a Nando’s I’ve heard he can have anything we want there within 30 mins 😍😍

• Haha
I’ve said many times on here and the wag thread we have many mutual friends( this is how I’ve seen his stories)
Again please relax 🤣go for a walk

Hang on so your friend has his private and that how you seen them right?

My point still stand screen record.

Gosh yeah I forgot to mention I've I've many mutual friend of Jordan pickford as well. My friend went to school with Megan's sister.

All about the mutual friend that can't be prove

Why did you say anything when he was at villa such a shame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get that some people on here treat Jack like a combination of a boyfriend and a son which does come across a bit 🥴 at times but then I guess each to their own. I see him as this really hot footballer who’s probably fucked loads of girls over but still come back for the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hang on so your friend has his private and that how you seen them right?

My point still stand screen record.

Gosh yeah I forgot to mention I've I've many mutual friend of Jordan pickford as well. My friend went to school with Megan's sister.

All about the mutual friend that can't be prove

Why did you say anything when he was at villa such a shame
Behave I don’t have to prove anything to you 🤣🤣as if I care if a stranger believes me or not! This isn’t getting any more energy from me btwww x x

Behave I don’t have to prove anything to you 🤣🤣as if I care if a stranger believes me or not! This isn’t getting any more energy from me btwww x x
Didn't say you did just saying my mutual friends know pickfords familys we all have them mutual friends,
You seem to care that you can't prove it.

Bye bye

Reactions: 1
mid uve been on this thread since day one surely u know by now if u say something like it people are going to ask for proof weather u have it or not
Don’t know what u expected tbh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.