Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go and have a look over at wags thread. I still don't believe this about that girl with jg in hotel. Photoshop

Go and have a look over at wags thread. I still don't believe this about that girl with jg in hotel. Photoshop
Dude seriously. Its not photoshoped. You can clearly see its real. I don't understand why your can't accept he cheats get over it.

Sasha a door mat deal with it. Stop trying to save his face when no one else will. He is a cheater deal with it.

He’s been posting on his private insta story more he is ok
And you know this how?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211017-154726_Instagram.jpg

This is not photoshoped. This is jack having no cum left in his balls and having the best shag of his life.

Sasha can't even compare

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I’m gonna say on the tiktok girl is if you look at her pinned tik tok about weight loss and some of her older insta pictures. It looks hell of a lot like hotel lady soooo I’m inclined to believe her 🤷🏻‍♀️☕

Reactions: 8
pics or something don’t see it it don’t believe I’m

Barkley or chilly apprently
Thing is unless it's his story's he hasn't posted in his private account. Also if it is story's screen record is on every phone lol

I could totally see chilly. I mean him and jack sre close they had the orgy in mykonos apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is unless it's his story's he hasn't posted in his private account. Also if it is story's screen record is on every phone lol

I could totally see chilly. I mean him and jack sre close they had the orgy in mykonos apparently
mom gutted I wasn’t there tbh haveing a threesome but defo see chilly doing it

Reactions: 3
He will be OK. He has a loving family, girlfriend and loads of mates. He is not alone and unsupported. Maybe his pr/agent told him to keep quiet as not inflame Southgate subs/being weird with him thing.😁
Why are we treating him like a kid. God he is quite I'm not surprised after the England and city game who cares.

Nothing major is going on he might be staying quite because city pr want him to be.

Bet there is nothing even wrong with him so he won't need his loving family who are in brum and is gf 🤢
City just dint wanna see this again he prob doing house party's so no phone 🤣
Screenshot_20211017-155608_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack is the sneakiest lad.. it’s well documented, hotel lady is real and he’s not the saint that some people are deluded enough to believe he is.

I’m under no illusions but would still rail the man senseless.

Reactions: 13
Also I see that jack and the cousin is still in the flat.

Wounder how much sasha got paid for that daily mail article and also it clearly didn't work bey no fans have still gone to the apartment to see Jack. Opps sorry to see sasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do you say we’re “treating him like a kid?” probably just showing a bit of empathy given he was taken off a pitch when he was playing the best on there as Gareth has some weird issue with him.

Yeah none of us on this thread are under any illusions about him - Jack’s flaws are well documented - but this is a “rave” thread after all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.