Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post here but I think Jack and Sasha have split… he hasn’t liked her last couple of posts and her live stories have been particularly cryptic
Form an orderly queue girls, I don’t mind what number I am

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First post here but I think Jack and Sasha have split… he hasn’t liked her last couple of posts and her live stories have been particularly cryptic
She was at the game yesterday so they can’t have. Surely she wouldn’t go if they split. Would she 🤔🙈

Reactions: 1
nah, they are not separated but maybe they are not in their best moment (although they are never in their best moment) for sure she goes to all the games to continue in the role of woman who rescued the poor wayward grealish

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They haven’t split. He doesn’t like all her posts and she always posts those quotes on her stories - it’s just her thing lol

I mean this in the best I wish I was this “new” into this whole thing. Some of us have been here for so long that Sasha’s posts and him not liking her stuff just rolls off our backs now and half the time our eyes are stuck like this 🙄 from rolling them that much 😂😂

All good “fun” I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Form an orderly queue girls, I don’t mind what number I am
Queue? Nothing orderly about me, I’m barging my way to the front 😈😈😈
I mean this in the best I wish I was this “new” into this whole thing. Some of us have been here for so long that Sasha’s posts and him not liking her stuff just rolls off our backs now and half the time our eyes are stuck like this 🙄 from rolling them that much 😂😂

All good “fun” I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, nothing new here at all! Think Jack was probably too busy looking at all the Villa stuff from yesterday…like wtf happened there?!

Reactions: 2
Ooooh, three fanfics to catch up on this morning! You girls are the absolute dogs bollocks 🥵
86CE6906-4AD4-40B8-B46D-39F55523E9A8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She will never ever leave him. Those fugly shoes won’t pay for themselves. He could do a Rooney and she’ll stick with him throughout.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have really enjoyed the @Casey can and @Sarararah fanfics this morning 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

When is Jack actually going to get his kit off and give us what we need? 🥵
I think it's to you mate at Wembley next month.....

Like I'm totally fine with running to the pitch (or towards the bench) and I'd bin my husband on the way, but teen boy does not need to see his mum behave like that in public 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I think it's to you mate at Wembley next month.....

Like I'm totally fine with running to the pitch (or towards the bench) and I'd bin my husband on the way, but teen boy does not need to see his mum behave like that in public 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Teen boy can just look away, pretend it’s not happening 🙈

Happy to take one for the team though, I will happily launch myself at Jack next month - my block will be next to the bench so if Gareth plays silly games again I’ll be there to cheer Jack up 😈

I mean my mum will be watching on TV but she likes Jack and secretly will be cheering me on 😂

He’s so quiet on social media I really hope he’s ok 🥺 we love you ❤
He will be OK. He has a loving family, girlfriend and loads of mates. He is not alone and unsupported. Maybe his pr/agent told him to keep quiet as not inflame Southgate subs/being weird with him thing.😁

He’s so quiet on social media I really hope he’s ok 🥺 we love you ❤
Yeah he’s really quiet. If you’re reading Jack, we’ve got your back! 😘😘😘

He will be OK. He has a loving family, girlfriend and loads of mates. He is not alone and unsupported. Maybe his pr/agent told him to keep quiet as not inflame Southgate subs/being weird with him thing.😁
Yes, speaking on Lucy’s behalf 😂 (and my own experience) any good PR adviser would say this to him, so quite rightly he’s probably just putting his head down for now.

We just miss his cheeky smile 🥰

Hopefully he’ll get some game time on Tuesday in the Champions League match which annoyingly has an early evening kick off meaning I’m now changing my work plans to work from home so I can watch it 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.