Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t come on at all - hopefully he’s being saved for Tuesday’s Champions League match.

Poor Jack must be feeling pretty fed up after the week he’s had 🙁
He needs a good cuddle, a few beers and a bleeping good seeing to! Then hopefully he will get his footie mojo back🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
they will surely save jack for UCL, anyway how do you think he will perform if he does not have chemistry in the game because he is not in the not so important games, the same thing happens to him as messi in PSG

He needs a good cuddle, a few beers and a bleeping good seeing to! Then hopefully he will get his footie mojo back🔥🔥
I could easily help him out with that, pop round Jack and I’ll spoil you rotten 🥰🔥

(Just no fruity ciders Jack, they’re banned from my flat)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooohh sorry I love a fruity cider 😳😳

V sad no jack action today. Craving more! 😫
It was just a dig at Jack for drinking Koppaberg after that Villa win a couple of years back 😂 I used to like fruit cider but my sweet tooth has diminished in recent years.

Fingers crossed for some Jack action of Tuesday against Club Brugge!
He’s not going to be happy sat on the bench 😢
No it’s come at the worst time after the Gareth fiasco this week, I just hope he picks himself up and channels his frustrations in the right way…if he does he’ll be deadly on the pitch

He can come and sit on my face instead if that would cheer him up at all.
Sorry I’m busy sitting on his, he can’t move 🤣🤣🤣

OK so here's Chapter 11 of Jack and Lucy

I meant Chapter 12 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Went to the game today and saw Sasha there

Well that's typical a game he isn't playing in!

I just looked those shoes up - they are selling for £974!!! Imagine having that much money for a pair of shoes and you buy those 😩
They'll go lovely with the £30 dress she bought for special events that doesn't fit her 🤦🏻‍♀️

And another chapter from me (no smut, but a conclusion to my subbed jack storyline)

Reactions: 2
First post here but I think Jack and Sasha have split… he hasn’t liked her last couple of posts and her live stories have been particularly cryptic

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.