Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching it and I mean I just wonder what they talk about?

She seems to only talk about clothes, food and make up. I'd love to eavesdrop on a conversation 🤣🤣
And this is why I don’t follow Sasha or watch her stuff.
Nothing against her but clothes and make up chat is so dull (speaking as someone who likes nice dresses and make up, it’s just so utterly boring to watch videos about).
Give me some footie videos any day in comparison, or anything apart from make up vlogs which is my own personal hell 😂

Edit - I can talk about food all day though. What food does she talk about? And when I say food I like proper carnivorous full fat food. Jack would never catch me ordering a salad out!

Reactions: 1
sasha is sweet, but she is boring. i dont understand what is the common point between her and Jack, besides the nostalgia of knowing each other many years ago

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Won’t get to watch the game today 😭 so here’s something for nothing more than my own gratification 😍😍😍
BBAD879E-2FFF-4E81-84EF-319F4B422C1D.jpeg

Christ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Won’t get to watch the game today 😭 so here’s something for nothing more than my own gratification 😍😍😍
View attachment 812438

Christ
That video of Jack’s short tuck has completely finished me off this morning 😩🥵🥵💦💦 It’s very wet here and not just outside…
What I would do to sink my mouth into his thigh…

Love the comment from the woman who actually shot the video and met him “he was down to earth and smelt amazing”

Another annoying 3pm kick off today. Think those ones are streamed on radio on the Man City app and bbc radio Manchester.

A72381F1-33BA-4E39-82B2-4D940321F079.jpeg

Ngl thought it was gunna be about cheating or that they broke up. But no it’s cause they got ‘forced’ to move from their apartment 🙄🙄 old newssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 812826
Ngl thought it was gunna be about cheating or that they broke up. But no it’s cause they got ‘forced’ to move from their apartment 🙄🙄 old newssssss
Facebook and the stuff that’s linked on there really is the pits.

Anyway doesn’t look like they’ve even moved 😂

Waiting for Pep’s team sheet for the Burnley game - do we think Jack will start?

View attachment 812438

Christ
The short tuck is a thing of beauty. I wonder why he does it. Is it an unconscious nervy thing. A flirty thing. He even does it during singing National Anthem. I am glad he does it lol but would like to know why😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Facebook and the stuff that’s linked on there really is the pits.

Anyway doesn’t look like they’ve even moved 😂

Waiting for Pep’s team sheet for the Burnley game - do we think Jack will start?
He Is on the Bench. I bet it’s because Sterling has been crying and saying he wants to leave because he is not being played.

The short tuck is a thing of beauty. I wonder why he does it. Is it an unconscious nervy thing. A flirty thing. He even does it during singing National Anthem. I am glad he does it lol but would like to know why😁
The short tuck is one of my reasons for getting up in the morning, it gives me life (and the flutters). It’s probably an unconscious habit for him by now.
He Is on the Bench. I bet it’s because Sterling has been crying and saying he wants to leave because he is not being played.
Probably! Plenty questioning Sterling’s inclusion but it’s probably to shut him up! Hopefully they’re saving Jack for the bigger upcoming games, but would be good to see him get some game time today, not least because we need content to salivate over 😍

Here’s our boy warming up

42C1D350-04BC-4850-906B-71A7E7D5E0BF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
he won’t stay on the bench for the whole game; surely he’ll be on in the 2nd half

They said he is warming up on soccer sat👍🏻 Let’s hope he comes on for at least last 10🤞🏻
He didn’t come on at all - hopefully he’s being saved for Tuesday’s Champions League match.

Poor Jack must be feeling pretty fed up after the week he’s had 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.