Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss! I get the feeling Gareth’s behaviour is going to be influencing a lot of fanfics this week!

I don’t think I shared these from a shoot earlier this year which popped up on Jack’s Insta tags yesterday…like an actual dream 😍😍😍

View attachment 810706View attachment 810707View attachment 810708View attachment 810709

Jack can shush me as much as he wants
He can tie me to my bed
And destroy me with that finger
🥵🥵🥵💦
ok this has made my day, the way he’s kissing his finger please just snog me behind the bins 💔

Reactions: 3
nah international break can suck my dick!!!!! ferran is out for atleast a month with a foot injury 😭😭😭
I had a horrible feeling about Ferran. Between the nations league semi & final he didn’t train, and then when they played him down the right instead of false 9 in the centre I knew he wasn’t quite right. Hope he’s back soon. Love Ferran 😩

Reactions: 3
From training yesterday looks like stones hand is ok, thought he'd end up like Jack doing a Keith lemon impression for the next few months when they strapped him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been reading loads of articles supportive of Jack this week, and comments - this one from the Telegraph comments section sums it up best for me:

39F976B9-631A-4DAB-B229-6A903F1B367F.jpeg

Hope Pep helps Jack out this weekend

Reactions: 9
Jack is defo the type of player that is better when the system is built around him as opposed to just slotting into a pre-made one. Don’t get why Southgate doesn’t see this

• Heart
Jack is defo the type of player that is better when the system is built around him as opposed to just slotting into a pre-made one. Don’t get why Southgate doesn’t see this
that’s a flaw in his game though imo; and that won’t work at city…he needs to learn how to adapt to a more clinical and structured type of play rather than being the ‘main man’ otherwise he will fail spectacularly at city.

Reactions: 4
Been reading loads of articles supportive of Jack this week, and comments - this one from the Telegraph comments section sums it up best for me:

View attachment 811077

Hope Pep helps Jack out this weekend
Yes!!! This!! Seriously I can't believe that there is no one in the England camp taking GS to hand about the mental effect he could be having on jack, we all assume jack's a happy go lucky himbo, but actually, I think his face and body language spoke volumes Tuesday night -

We are all supposed to be so mental health aware, look at what we know of jack since the euros - there's so many red flags that things might be getting heavy on him!

Hopefully tomorrow pep will put him in his normal position, it shouldn't be a tough game, it would be a good opportunity for Jack to get a good game and boost his confidence, but he could be feeling fatigued.

I feel like I want to see him happy and settled before the city v villa game 🥺

that’s a flaw in his game though imo; and that won’t work at city…he needs to learn how to adapt to a more clinical and structured type of play rather than being the ‘main man’ otherwise he will fail spectacularly at city.
I agree with you here, and I'm sure Jack went into city fully knowing this, I also think pep has been great with him so far, I hope pep continues as he is with giving jack lots of chances, at least until the next international break is over.
I think honestly if jack is still struggling to settle by then you wouldn't be able to blame pep if he started to leave Jack out of the line up - there's so many decent players at city - again a fact jack knew- he spent the whole summer with stones look at his history with the team!

I just do hope jack has good people around him. City seem to have a good overall team looking after the players, so fingers crossed Jack beds in soon.

As for Southgate it's so hard because at the end of the day he has managed the team to the final and semi finals.....but his player management is awful!

duck me it's stressful!

Anyway this is how Laura would look after Jack 🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting. But Southgate is a very poor manager if he is still judging a player by things that occurred four or five years ago.

Reactions: 4
Yes!!! This!! Seriously I can't believe that there is no one in the England camp taking GS to hand about the mental effect he could be having on jack, we all assume jack's a happy go lucky himbo, but actually, I think his face and body language spoke volumes Tuesday night -

We are all supposed to be so mental health aware, look at what we know of jack since the euros - there's so many red flags that things might be getting heavy on him!

Hopefully tomorrow pep will put him in his normal position, it shouldn't be a tough game, it would be a good opportunity for Jack to get a good game and boost his confidence, but he could be feeling fatigued.

I feel like I want to see him happy and settled before the city v villa game 🥺

I agree with you here, and I'm sure Jack went into city fully knowing this, I also think pep has been great with him so far, I hope pep continues as he is with giving jack lots of chances, at least until the next international break is over.
I think honestly if jack is still struggling to settle by then you wouldn't be able to blame pep if he started to leave Jack out of the line up - there's so many decent players at city - again a fact jack knew- he spent the whole summer with stones look at his history with the team!

I just do hope jack has good people around him. City seem to have a good overall team looking after the players, so fingers crossed Jack beds in soon.

As for Southgate it's so hard because at the end of the day he has managed the team to the final and semi finals.....but his player management is awful!

duck me it's stressful!

Anyway this is how Laura would look after Jack 🥵

Yes there’s nothing worse for a person’s mental health in the workplace than singling them out like that when they are putting all their effort in and doing well in the process, and then basically publicly humiliating them by stopping them doing their job. And I always worry about mental health with men in particular, smiles and jokes can mask an awful lot.

Interesting insight on why Southgate has a bit of beef with Jack.
View attachment 811284View attachment 811285
Interesting - I know from experience you only have to have one key person dislike you and your whole career at a place can be doomed.
That said Gareth needs to get a grip if this kind of stuff is still influencing his thinking. Because a proper leader and manager would never behave like that.

Interesting insight on why Southgate has a bit of beef with Jack.
View attachment 811284View attachment 811285
If this is true GS needs to get over himself.

It's got to be along these lines though......it's bleeping ridiculous.

JG does appear to be a bit immature admittedly, but, how would GS feel if one of his kids were being held back and treated like he is treating JG??

Football is on such a prehistoric hierarchy! They all need their heads banging together!

Reactions: 2
Judging a 26yr old by their actions when they were 21 is just ridiculous as well
Exactly! And they’re young men so hardly going to be straight laced and perfect. He’s older now and clearly focused on trying to do his best for Man City and England. If Southgate isn’t going to sort his attitude towards Jack out it *will* hinder our changes ahead and at the World Cup (as well as his obsession with his favourites and playing defensively etc)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.