Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I WANT that in my bedroom! Maybe a green and black Villa kit cut out for the lounge and yellow one for the bathroom. I’ll take him in the city kit for the kitchen 😂

Has to be, and if so, petulant from Southgate just because he’s not golden boy like Mason Mount etc. He’s 26 now, has been playing and training hard and doing well, so he needs to start treating him properly 😤. And so what if he was a party boy and still likes a party now and again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone on Twitter said of the current England squad and Gareth Southgate that it's like having a Lamborghini driven by Miss Daisy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone on Twitter said of the current England squad and Gareth Southgate that it's like having a Lamborghini driven by Miss Daisy
In that case the Scotland squad is like my old Citroen. Doesn’t look bad on paper but doesn’t always start and ending the journey isn’t to be taken for granted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saka coming on for Jack in the last match was a big boo boo. Saka, and he is a bloody good a player, gave the ball away several times and was a clear downgrade from having Jack on the pitch that match.
I am sure Southgate has studied that match since then, and hopefully he won't be making the mistake of pulling Jack off in the next game. We cna hope...

Reactions: 5
Don't know if anyone remembers cause it was a long time ago now 🤣 but about a month ago I went for a job interview and said I changed my lock screen to pics of Jack in his green villa kit. Well I went for a trial day yesterday and changed my lock screen to different pics of Jack and they offered me the job today! Jacky is my good luck charm 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't know if anyone remembers cause it was a long time ago now 🤣 but about a month ago I went for a job interview and said I changed my lock screen to pics of Jack in his green villa kit. Well I went for a trial day yesterday and changed my lock screen to different pics of Jack and they offered me the job today! Jacky is my good luck charm 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Ah well done you ❤

Reactions: 3
Congrats that’s great news! No better good luck charm than our Jack 🥰

Man City have just put out a training video on FB and their app. Jack was there and alive thank god, along with the other England players 🙂 Want some pics of Jack as he was wearing shorts with his cheeky tuck from what I could see briefly on the video 🤤

Reactions: 3
nah international break can suck my dick!!!!! ferran is out for atleast a month with a foot injury 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
nah international break can suck my dick!!!!! ferran is out for atleast a month with a foot injury 😭😭😭
Can see why club managers and fans get frustrated with the international breaks…

Talking of dick sucking, Jack when are you let me going to suck yours? 🍆😈👅🍭💦 nomnomnomnom

Reactions: 1
Saka coming on for Jack in the last match was a big boo boo. Saka, and he is a bloody good a player, gave the ball away several times and was a clear downgrade from having Jack on the pitch that match.
I am sure Southgate has studied that match since then, and hopefully he won't be making the mistake of pulling Jack off in the next game. We cna hope...
If there is any pulling off to be done where Jack’s concerned…I am your woman😂

Reactions: 1
Chapter 2 (part 1)

Yessss! I get the feeling Gareth’s behaviour is going to be influencing a lot of fanfics this week!

I don’t think I shared these from a shoot earlier this year which popped up on Jack’s Insta tags yesterday…like an actual dream 😍😍😍

F7B46DFB-7600-4E58-944E-EE38BAA78FB5.jpeg
C1B7BB07-A6AD-4119-BF5C-CE117793FE02.jpeg
85EF7E28-9B41-4EF6-8B56-6922B7485102.jpeg
FD2D1650-9DBA-4725-BC26-EA87826A99F7.jpeg

Jack can shush me as much as he wants
He can tie me to my bed
And destroy me with that finger
🥵🥵🥵💦

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.